miami || LN4 & CS55

race weekend - Miami 2024

Lando groaned as the ring of his phone woke him up. He immediately squeezed his eyes together as some sun was shining threw the curtains from outside. His phone started going off again and so the Brit sat up, the blanket falling from his naked torso.

"Argh" Lando sighed and grabbed his head, which was hurting a lot.

After his vision stopped being blurred he looked through the room, his hotel room here in Miami. There were a lot of cloths, his shirt, his cap, his trousers and his boxer shorts. Slightly Lando liftet the blanket to check if he was naked, and he was.

His look then went back to his underwear on the floor and in the process he saw so blanket covered legs next to him. A little smirk wanted to build up on his face, but the pain in his head instantly stopped the face movement.

Normally he would now expect a red or blue lace thong next to his boxers, as this was a pretty normal ritual after a good race even though Lando couldn't fully remember at that moment. His jaw then dropped and his eyes widened as he saw another boxershorts next to his own.

For a moment the Brit froze and slowly wanted to turn around, when his phone went off again.

"Urgh, shut it up." someone groaned and Lando's head snapped back, the Spanish accent imprinted in his mind like no other.

Carlos was there, laying on his stomach, giving Lando a clear view on his tanned back muscles and the Brit had to swallow hard at that sight. Still more than overwhelmed Lando stretched his arm out and with shaking fingers he grabbed his phone.

"Y... Yes?" he answered, confused and perplex by the whole situation, what the fuck had happened yesterday.

"Lando, you finally pick up." Jon returned real quick before he lowered his voice, "Where are you? We need to speak to you, Zak is already on his way."

"What?" Lando asked, grabbing his head which pounded heavily.

"Please, no questions, just come down." his trainer returned and sounded pretty serious before he added, "And for your own best, please stay off the internet."

With that he ended the call, leaving behind a even more confused Lando, who just starred at his black phone screen.

"Lay down again." Carlos next to him grumbled before he snatched an arm around Lando's waist and pulled him back to the bed.

The Brit though only heard his trainer's words echoing through his mind and without thinking too much he opened Instagram. As he directly saw a picture of his win yesterday a little smile creeped on his face, dropping instantly as he saw the picture below.

"C... Carlos, we have a problem." the young Brit stuttered, turning his head towards the Spaniard next to him, who had started kissing his neck.

Slowly Lando turned the screen of his phone and Carlos was immediately awake as he saw the picture.

24 hours before

"Hello guys." Max greeted Lando as he stepped towards the Brit on the truck of the drivers parade.

"Hey Max." Lando returned whilst the Spaniard next to him only nodded.