eight years || CS55 & MV1

summer break 2024 - England
(second part of reunion)

"God, this is even better than I remembered it." Max groaned into the kiss before he slowly pulled back, a moment later his lips met Carlos's neck.

"Fuck, this feels good." the Spaniard moaned as the Dutchman started sucking and licking along his neck.

After spending some time with marking Carlos up, Max's hands started opening the other man's belt. Also Carlos's trousers was quickly open and the Spaniard threw his head back as Max's hands wandered underneath his jeans, stroking carefully over the bulge in his boxers.

This was the moment the got Carlos back to reality, the reality where his girlfriend, Rebecca, was sitting inside, together with Max's girlfriend and their boss.

"Max." the Spaniard said and grabbed the Dutchman's arms in order to hold him up as Max was just sinking down to his knees, "Max!"

"What?" the Dutch breathed, while kissing the hem of Carlos's boxershorts.

"S... Stop." Carlos stuttered, trying to control his breath under all these very pleasing touches, "W... We can't."

"Why not?" Max giggled before he slowly let his tongue wander over the other man's v-line, causing Carlos a deep groan.

"W... We... our... our girlfriends... they..." the Spaniard tried to explain, but Max licking him through his boxers was too much and he threw his head back against the stone wall, groaning loudly.

"You mean Kelly?" the Dutchman suddenly asked and stood up again, pulling Carlos on his hips closer to his own body, "She's just there for the media, she helped me not looking gay in public. I'm only into men, to be specific I'm into a special Spaniard."

With that Max leaned in again and started kissing Carlos's neck, but the Spaniard tried to push him away.

"I'm not, well I'm not in a fake relationship, so... we clearly can't do this, I'm sorry." he said before he finally pushed Max away, who looked heart broken.

Without waiting for an answer Carlos closed his trousers again and walked over to the back door of the restaurant. After a short visit to the bathroom he took a seat at their table again. Luckily his skin was very tanned so the hickey wasn't visibly, still Kelly looked at him, smirking.

Probably she knew everything, Carlos thought, maybe it was just a sick game of her and Max and they just wanted to spice their relationship up. As if Max suddenly, after eight years, makes a move, when he had all those years to say anything, if he really liked it that much.

"Is the apartment alright?" Christian asked his driver as Max stepped also back to their table.

Confused Carlos looked up, especially as the Dutchman gave Kelly a kiss on the cheek as he sat down again.

"Yeah, yeah it was a false alarm, everything's fine." Max returned before his eyes met Carlos's, who quickly looked away.

The dinner went on after afterwards Christian invited the whole team over to some kind of club, where the would enjoy the rest of the night.

"Everything fine?" asked Rebecca the Spaniard as they walked over to the location.

"Yeah, just a bit tired and some thoughts on my mind." he quickly returned, gifting her a little smile.

"If there is anything that bothers you just talk to me, okay?" she added while brushing Carlos's arm in order to show him that she would be there for him.

Carlos only nodded his head before he followed the others inside. The club was pretty crowded and also a little dark, still the Spaniard couldn't resist looking at Max nearly the whole time. The light blue button up looked so good on him, Carlos wanted nothing more than to brush his hands over the fabric and his broad chest underneath.