{~Back to Home~}

"Alright we are here! Let's go, get freshed, I am to exhausted." Seok-Jin said.

"Right...I am tired as well. But we enjoyed so much, didn't we?" Namjoon added.

"Yes! It was so fun, especially the roller coaster, and who would thought we would meet the CEOs of ODDATELIER Entertainment and LLOUD Lable!" Jungkook exclaimed with joy.

"Yes, I was shocked to see them there as well, Taehyung, how didn't you recognise them?" Heoseok asked.

"They seem familiar, but it didn't strike me then." Taehyung explained.

"Jennie's hot man!" Jimin said.

"Shut up, will you?" Heoseok said.

"No why will I? Did you see her smirk? Ah! That was on another whole level!" Jimin reasoned.

"Jimin for how long were you focused on her?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course from the moment they arrived." Jungkook said.

Jimin scoffed and said, "You know better than me Jungkook?" He raised and eyebrow.

"Uhm maybe, I was looking at you the moment they arrived." Jungkook smiled innocently.

"Okay okay! Let's go inside, we can't live in the car!" Seok-Jin said again to bring them back from there delulu world.

Jimin quickly ran inside the house, so that he doesn't have to wake Yoongi up. And again Taehyung woke him up and all of them entered the home and went to their room.

After sometime

"What are we having for dinner?" Jungkook said.

"We are having beef." Seok-Jin said.

"Beef? Again?" Taehyung said with a sad pout.

"What do you mean by again? We don't poop money Taehyung!" Seok-Jin stated.

"Still-" Taehyung's sentence got interrupted.

"I can lend a bottle of Sprite from my collection." Heoseok said smiling.

"Alright! Then it's decided. I'll call you once the dinner is done!" Jin said.

"I'll help you Jin Hyung." Namjoon said and both of them went to the kitchen, while the others had a good time chatting and sharing their experience today at the amusement park.

____________________

"Alright everyone, dinner is ready~" Seok-Jin said while coming inside the living room. "Let's go!" He added.

All of them went to the dining hall and started having their dinner, but, Jimin looked lost.

"Jimin? What happened? You look lost somewhere?" Heoseok said, his voice laced with a hint of concern.

"Huh? Umm no I am not lost..." Jimin replied.

"Oh C'mon he must be day dreaming about Jennie" Jungkook said teasing him.

"First of all it's not day that I will day dream and second of all, I am not thinking about her, It's just Taehyung's ragged doll, That is kinda creepy!" Jimin said.

"Ah I accept! That doll is creepy as hell!" Heoseok agreed.

"Oh C'mon Jimin! And Heoseok Hyung you too? Just tell that you both are scared of dolls, you know effect of "horror" movies?" Taehyung said.

"No! It's not only that, I am not scared of dolls anyways! But that doll is creepy and eerie! I saw Jennie's face when she was dragged by Lisa, She was looking at Taehyung's doll and her face reflected difficulty. And it looks like that doll, what was the name? Anabelle right? That doll!" Jimin stated.