{Midnight}

It was midnight, 2:00 am, Taehyung was almost asleep, when he was about to doze off, his sleep deliberately got disturbed by a noise of creeks. Taehyung began to say with an annoyed voice, "Ya Jimin! Satisfy yourself silently! You are too loud, Please let me sleep" He said whinning. But the next moment he heard a voice coming from his next room.

"Oh! C'mon Taehyung! Now I can't even do what I want to do in my OWN room?" Jimin said in a disbelieving manner.

"No no do it! But do it silently!" Taehyung reminded.

"No I am loud. I can't be silent!" Jimin said, refusing to hear what his soulmate is telling him.

"Jin Hyung! Why don't you make the walls sound proof and stop spending money on unnecessary things? Jimin is so loud. His moans are so close to destroying my ear drums" Taehyung Pleaded to his oldest Hyung as he knew all of them are still awake.

As Jin began to speak, the Maknae interrupted him, "Well you will be liking his moans though!" Jungkook jokingly said.

"Shut up! I am not fucking gay! And you Park Jimin! Would you stop it?" Taehyung said.

"Fine! You love sleep don't you?" Jimin said while being disappointed.

"What a joke! I am not Yoongi Hyung! But definitely I don't have a horny ass that I need to satisfy everyday at 2:00 am. So yeah, Bye! Good Night!" Taehyung said teasing him.

"No what? How can you sleep peacefully after doing this to-" Jimin's sentence got interrupted by...

"WILL YOU GUYS BE QUITE FOR A SECOND? LET US SLEEP MAN! GO AND CONTINUE YOUR ARGUMENT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE LET ME SLEEP!" J-Hope yelled making everyone shut up there mouth. Then he added, "Good Night!"

"UGHHH!!! BYE! and BAD NIGHT!" Jimin shouted being highly disappointed on his soulmate.

Finally. Peace. Taehyung thought.
_____________________

Next Morning

"Everyone!!! Come down!!! The breakfast is ready" Jin's voice echoed through the whole house.

"Good Morning Jin Hyung!" Yoongi said greeting him.

"Huh? You are here so early???? Well uh- yeah good morning!" Jin said being shocked but then he regained his composure.

"Good Morning Jin Hyung! What do we have for breakfast today?" Jungkook's voice chirpped with joy.

"We have Ramyeon, Kimchi and beef." Jin declared. "Oh, and also one bottle of sprite from Heoseok's Sprite collection" He added.

"Ooh~ nice!" The youngest said.

"Hello guys!" Jimin greeted.

Jungkook took the advantage of teasing him, "Good Morning Jimin Hyung, how was the night?"

Jimin shot him a glare, "Shut up and eat your food!"

"That's a whole grumpy ass now man!" Taehyung said laughing his heart out.

"Grumpy ass my foot! Do you know how hard it is to sleep without satisfying one self??" Jimin said.

As Taehyung was going to say something a voice cut him off, "No no my dear! Taehyung said you to do it quietly not to stop, now if you can't do that then...What can we do?" Namjoon said while entering the dining hall. "Good Morning Guys!" He added.

"You too Namjoon Hyung?" Jimin said while whinning like a baby.

"Yes! Taehyung is right! After all sleep is important, isn't it? And you were disturbing his in the sense our sleep as well because you both were disturbing our sleep in partnership so that was the only way!" J-Hope added while entering the dining hall.

"Ugh forget it!" Jimin said. "Let's eat!" He added.

"Yup Jimin is right. Or else the food will get cold, let's have our breakfast and let's think about tomorrow's hang out! Amusement Park tomorrow!" Jin said and everyone started cheering.

All of them sat at the dining table and had their food while discussing about their hang out that is upcoming.

{~So that's all for this chapter, meet you at the next chapter and let's see what they do in their hang out that the Amusement Park tomorrow! Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make sure the next chapter is quite long, so till then! Bye Bye! Love ya'll~}