{First Glance}

"Get the fuck out of here man! Let me sleep!" He said, as he pulled the pillow to cover his ears.

"Please Yoongi Hyung! Please Please Please Please Please!!!!!" He said, jumping on the bed beside him and then out of the blue he snatched his pillow so that he can prevent it from covering his ears.

Yoongi sat up being annoyed, he doesn't like when someone Interrupts his sleep, "Ya Kim Taehyung! There are 7 people living in this house, if we leave you then it becomes 6, out of all the six people in this house, I am the only one who can help you?"

"Yes exactly!" Taehyung exclaimed, "You exactly got it right!"

Yoongi sat there looking at him with a "Are you serious?" Face.

"Tsk. See Jimin and Heoseok won't take my work seriously, Seok-Jin will throw me out of the house if I say that I want him to be my model for some photos and not only that, he will also mock me saying I don't do anything except eating and sleeping. And Namjoon and Jungkook? They are engrossed in there own business! So now only you are left, and I know only you will take it seriously! Please! Just this time!" Taehyung pleaded.

"You said this last time as well Kim!" Yoongi retorted.

"Uh- I mean- Please!!!! Won't you do it for me?" Taehyung used his famous weapon "Puppy Eyes" knowing it works everytime and it worked this time as well, Yoongi sighed while accepting defeat.

"FINE! But! Just this time hmm?" Yoongi reminds him.

"Yesssss!!! Only this time!!" Taehyung jumped with joy and went to his room to grab his camera.

They went to an abondaned Amusement park.

"Ahhh! Aesthetics!" Taehyung said, while inhaling a good amount of air feeling refreshed.

"So? What do I have to do? Like what?" Till Yoongi completes his sentence, he didn't notice Taehyung already took few shots of him.

"Perfect!" Taehyung said while looking at the candid shots of his Hyung. Then he looked up and said, "Just stay natural Hyung...That will be perfect"

Yoongi did as Taehyung adviced but not for too long, soon Yoongi gave a few ordinary but handsome poses and Taehyung remarked each and every pose with a cheesy comment, teasing his Hyung.

(After their Photo Session)

The Duo were reviewing the photos that they took at the park while standing there. Sometimes between, Yoongi was taking glances at the abundoned park, giving him and eerie feeling, but he shrugged it off thinking he is just imagining things. As they were reviewing photos, they heard some female voices coming from the back along with giggles.

____________________

"It's such a big place!"

"Look at Me! I'm literally running like I am in a romance movie! Man are we drunk? What are we doing?" Said one of the girls, while laughing

"La la la la la la la la~"

"Look! A food coupon"

"Ah! Eonnie! It is probably expired!"

"Well probably! We don't know if it can be used further!"

The girls stopped after they located two boys standing little bit away from them, looking at their direction. Soon after, they noticed a camera in his hands after they saw the camera, they reached them.

__________________

Yoongi was looking at the girls goofing around, but then his eyes landed on the person standing beside him. Yes, Taehyung, he was staring at one of the girls while smiling. Yoongi followed Taehyung's eyes and tried to figure out whom he is actually looking towards.

Yoongi clears his throat watching the girls approaching them, then he went closer to Taehyung's ear and said, "Bro? Day Dreaming?"

Taehyung snapped back to reality, he cleared his throat and began to say, "D-Day dreaming? Huh! What a joke?!" Between the interval the girls reached them.

"Hello! We saw you here so we thought we should talk with you two!" Said one of the girls, Probably the Maknae, she seemed energetic.

"Uhh- Yeah Hi! A-are you two new here? Never saw you guys around?"

"Umm yeah, we came from Seoul to get some refreshing air! By the way, I am Lisa and this is Jennie!" She said extending her hands for a hand shake.

Taehyung shook hands with her and Yoongi did too.

"Well it's nice to see that people still come to Daegu for fresh air. Nice to meet you Lisa and Jennie. I am Taehyung and this is Yoongi Hyung." Taehyung stated, pointing at Yoongi while the girls earned only a nod from Yoongi.

"It was nice meeting you too Taehyung and Yoongi." Replied Lisa.

"That's a cool camera right there!" Said the other girl.

"Isn't it? I got this last month!" Taehyung replied.

"I think it's amazing! Right Jen?" Stated Lisa while earning a nod from Jennie.

"Thank you guys!" Taehyung said. Yoongi was listening to their conversation silently.

"Okay then we will be going now? It was nice meeting both of you, hope we meet soon again!" Lisa said, with a bright smile.

"Yeah, Let's meet somewhere soon again!" Taehyung said.

And The Boys and The Girls Parted there ways.

{~Ohh boy! 834 words! Well that's a lot! Meet you in the next chapter! Till then signing off! Love you!~}