21) I like chocolates

The fun starts now, Arjun is here! Oof, I love my babies so much 🥹🥹

Kiara's POV

I was following Arjun when I came to a realization and stopped mid-way.

I am still in dad's shirt.

Oops.

Big problem.

Very big problem.

After that 'amazing' escapade two hours ago, I could not bear to come in front of that devil in that dress. So, I quickly rushed back and changed into my longest pajamas that I could find and a full sleeved top so that not even an inch of my skin was showing except my limbs and face. I even wanted to cover my face with a scarf after the incident but then decided against it.

What if he mistakes me for a thief?

Tripping twice in those long pajamas and giving myself a pep talk, I managed to drag myself to the dining room without running away from here.

Arjun was already seated on the head chair, eating silently. His eyes were trained on the food, hard and unmoving. His jaw was set tight and it was a miracle how he managed to eat without even opening his mouth.

Looks like he's grinding his food.

So obviously I decided to sit on the chair opposite and farthest to him as he continued to ignore me.

We ate our food in complete silence and I was becoming restless with each passing second.

How could he be so silent? I can't even digest my food if I don't talk for at least 20 minutes while eating.

Say something you handsome goblin!

I started tapping my foot, a common habit that I've acquired whenever I become impatient and his eyes immediately snapped up to me. The force with which he was glaring at me was enough to bury me deep in the earth's core.

"Stop." I suppressed a shiver at the angry tone of his voice.

Oh, so he can talk.

Good to know his vocal cords still work.

I was a second away from pulling my hair in frustration when all of a sudden, he started coughing uncontrollably.

Yeah, yeah. Go on. Continue coughing. Choke on your saliva and die so that I can be free.

Where was my phone? I wanted to video tape this so that I could post it on Instagram.

#devilchokingtilldeath #freedomfinally #innerpeace #partytime

I had no intention to help him but the inner voice in me called out that I would have to do something.

I hate my inner voice sometimes.

Dying from choking on your own saliva sounds quite easy and uninteresting, doesn't it?

Let's help him so that he can die a painful death later.

Sighing heavily, I heaved myself from the table and poured some water in a glass, placing it in front of him.

What else did you expect?

I would offer him with my own hands? Oh puh-lease! I would rather splash it on his handsome face.

Still coughing and rubbing his chest, he looked at the glass and then at me. Narrowing his watering eyes at me, he stood up without a word and went in the kitchen. My jaw hung open as he disregarded me completely.