7) Payback time

Kiara's POV

There stood the devil in disguise, looking hot as hell- might I add- dressed in a navy-blue suit. He had paired it with a white shirt which perfectly complimented his sculpted chest and I tried very hard not to drool at the sight.

Ugh. What am I thinking! I mentally chided myself.

Arjun Singhania wasn't alone, along with him was another guy. With dark brown eyes and black hair, he looked quite good too.

But not as good-looking as Arjun.

My inner conscience had totally lost its mind.

"What are you doing here?" We both yelled again at the same time.

Gosh. This was so annoying.

Arjun was busy glaring at me with a murderous scowl on his face while the guy next to him stared between the two of us in confusion. He resembled an adorable bunny with the way he had scrunched his nose.

"Stop copying me." We stated in unison.

Again.

"What is this, a chorus?" The adorable bunny guy next to Arjun chuckled. We both glared at him sharply which shut him up and he immediately sobered.

All eyes in the café were on us now. Anushka, who had been enjoying the show from her chair till now, stood up to step near me so that she could have a better view of the ongoing drama.

I was quite frustrated from this chorus thing but the same could not be said for Arjun. Now that we had everyone's attention, that man seemed to be enjoying himself.

A sucker for attention.

His lips were twitched in a small smirk and I resisted the urge to maul his face like a cat.

Did he even know any other facial expression than frowning, glaring or smirking?

"Can't resist me, princess, can you?" He asked with his hands folded across his chest, his biceps looking more prominent as a lazy, smug smile spread across his face.

This man-

"Stalking, are we?" He questioned further, raising his eyebrow and I gaped at him.

That was enough.

I moved a little closer to him, squared my shoulders and straightened my posture to look a little intimidating.

This is how they do it in the movies, don't they?

"In your dreams." I looked him dead in the eyes and glared at him with what can be considered as my most dangerous glare. But seems like the devil in front of me found it entertaining as the amusement doubled on his face.

I wanted to rip my hair out due to frustration.

"Damn! I didn't know you were this desperate."

"Excuse me? If anything, I would say that you are so desperate that you are following me like a lost puppy, you stalker." I retorted. This turned him a bit serious and his face darkened.

Yay! Mission accomplished.

He stepped closer to me, his voice low but steady. "I have no interest in following a silly, annoying girl who likes to whine about her favorite clothes like a 4-year-old and go all caveman on people. I would rather put myself into coma than follow you anywhere."

And I lost it.

In a moment of complete adrenaline rush and immense anger, I did the bravest, stupidest thing anyone could ever imagine.