[chanlix] heyday

TITLE: heyday
CHARACTERS: Bang Chan × Lee Felix
WORDS: 3653
WARNINGS: unprotected sex, aftercare, pain kink, praise, hickeys, blowjob, cum swallowing, gagging, face fucking, riding, grinding, multiple orgasms, bondage, begging, teasing, crossdressing, overstimulation, mirror sex

______________________________
***

Chan was normally doing a livestream, talking to his fans and telling random stories, until someone wanted him to play the song 'HEYDAY'.

Quickly, he searched up the song. "Let's go." He said, before the song started playing.

The first half of the song, he only listened to it, while looking at his phone to read the comments, but there weren't any interesting comments that caught his eye.

At least until he reached the part of the song that sounded like a bed was creaking. He couldn't help but smirk when he heard the sound that reminded him of someone special and a certain moment that almost made him blush.

Immediately, the comments were flooded with questions why he was smirking and he already knew they were making up scenarios what he was thinking about. Yet he knew that they would probably never guess what the actual reason for his sudden expression was.

For the rest of the song he zoned out, while thinking back to one of those exciting moments he had shared with Felix.

...

"Chan hyung?"

Chan heard Felix call his name. He was sitting on his bed, with his laptop, writing a new song and Felix was standing outside, in front of the door.

"Yes, love?" He asked, not looking up from the laptop, even when the door opened a bit.

"I bought a new outfit, do you want to see it?" Felix sounded shy, but Chan was still too busy with his work to notice it. To give his boyfriend enough attention, though, he now looked up, but he could only see Felix's head because the door still wasn't completely opened.

Felix's blond hair was slightly wet as if he had just taken a shower and it hung into his face, framing it beautifully. He wasn't wearing any makeup, so his freckles were perfectly visible, making him look hot and cute at the same time.

"Sure." Chan placed his laptop on the bedside table for a moment, sitting at the edge of the bed and waiting for Felix to come inside.

Taking one last, deep breath, Felix opened the door and stepped inside of the room. Chan's jaw dropped.

He had expected Felix to show him new pants or a new shirt, like he usually did, but nothing could have prepared him for this.

Felix was wearing a skirt, that was pretty short and he had pulled it up a bit higher so that it was even shorter, exposing his smooth thighs.

Chan didn't even notice the rest of the outfit at first, he could only stare at the fabric, that practically didn't cover Felix's lower body at all. Because he had never seen his boyfriend in an outfit like this one, it was hard to process that he was really standing in front of him like this.

When he could finally look up, he noticed that Felix was wearing a shirt, that he had tucked into the skirt. It hugged his waist perfectly, and his shy gaze almost drove Chan crazy.