[3racha + hyunjin] the plan

TITLE: the plan
CHARACTERS: Bang Chan × Seo Changbin × Han Jisung × Hwang Hyunjin
WORDS: 6096
WARNINGS: protected sex, aftercare, hyung kink, praise, hickeys, blowjob, cum swallowing, gagging, face fucking, riding, thigh riding, grinding, multiple orgasms, masturbating, nipple play, begging, teasing

______________________________
***

Hyunjin didn't know what to do and it was so bad that his last option was to ask Jisung for advice. He would never do it if it wasn't necessary and that's why he was now sitting on the couch of their dorm, Jisung next to him.

"I feel so stupid." He muttered, Jisung gently patting his back. He didn't even know how to tell him about his problem, it was so embarrassing.

"Just fucking spit it out." Jisung urged him to finally say it. He was a very curious person and if Hyunjin decided not to tell him what was wrong, he'd probably die. Okay, maybe he was exaggerating, but that's what it was like to be curious.

"Okay, okay." Hyunjin answered, sighing. "You know that Chan and I are friends with benefits, right?" He didn't even know why he was asking this, Jisung wasn't supposed to know about this, it was supposed to be a secret between him and Chan.

To his surprise, Jisung nodded. "Yeah, I hear you two every night."

Again, that was exaggerated. "We don't even do it every night." He rolled his eyes and punched Jisung's arm.

"Ouch!" Jisung held his arm, but Hyunjin hadn't even hit him hard. He didn't feel sorry either.

"Jisung! I really need your help." Groaning out of annoyance, Hyunjin glared at his friend. "Because that's exactly the problem. He doesn't have time for me lately."

"You want to be fucked by Chan, but he doesn't pay attention to you and now you're frustrated?"

Hyunjin hated to admit it, but Jisung was right. He blushed brightly. "Basically yes. But I don't even have the right to be jealous or something because he's not even my boyfriend."

"You can't control your feelings."

Wow, Jisung had been right two times in a row. Hyunjin was impressed. Maybe he could rely on his advice.

"What should I do?" He sounded way too desperate.

"It's so easy." Jisung chuckled, as if Hyunjin would be able to read the answer in his eyes. Since he couldn't, he raised a brow questioningly. "Make him jealous."

"And how am I supposed to do that?" Hyunjin crossed his arms.

He didn't move away, when Jisung came closer, his lips almost touching his ear as he whispered, "Have sex with someone else and make sure he knows about it." When he moved away again, he looked proud of his solution.

Hyunjin on the other hand didn't understand anything. "I still don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"I can help you." Jisung offered, smiling widely.

Hyunjin still looked utterly confused.

Jisung rolled his eyes, not understanding why Hyunjin didn't get it. "What I'm trying to say is, have sex with me."