[hyunsung] movie

TITLE: movie
CHARACTERS: Han Jisung × Hwang Hyunjin
WORDS: 5868
WARNINGS: protected sex, aftercare, praise, hickeys, blowjob, gagging, riding, grinding, multiple orgasms, no prep, teasing, overstimulation, car sex

______________________________
***

Jisung and Hyunjin stumbled into the room, occasionally bumping into random objects on their way. Sighing into the kiss, Hyunjin pressed himself even more against Jisung, while they tried to get to the bed without having to break apart from the kiss.

To make it easier to kiss him, Jisung pushed Hyunjin against the nearest wall and started kissing his neck. He smirked when he heared a soft whine leave Hyunjin's lips.

Jisung's hand wandered to Hyunjin's cheek, stroking his thumb over it to calm him down. The skin was burning hot, so he was sure Hyunjin was blushing hard and nervous as well.

They were breathing heavily when Jisung let Hyunjin wrap his legs around his waist and he held him tightly, still leaning against the wall. "I need you." Hyunjin whimpered into Jisung's ear, the words echoing through the room loud and clear.

Jisung couldn't hide the smirk that flashed over his face. This expression had an even heavier effect on Hyunjin, who tightly gripped onto Jisung's shirt, tugging on it softly to pull Jisung back in for a kiss.

"Bed." Hyunjin just mumbled before he kissed Jisung again, his tongue slipping into his mouth without hesitation.

Neither of them cared when Jisung almost fell because of how fast he tried to reach the bed to place Hyunjin onto the mattress. It only made them smile and the tension disappeared, so that Hyunjin was actually able to relax.

Hyunjin felt dizzy from the kiss and just one look at Jisung, with his heavy eyes, made that clear. His eyes were almost closed, his lips were red and glossed over from their saliva and his fingers were desperately fumbling with Jisung's shirt.

"Calm down, baby." Jisung chuckled, but on the inside he wanted this just as bad as Hyunjin. So he didn't hesitate to quickly throw away his shirt, instantly feeling the younger's hands all over his body. He was a mess and Jisung loved seeing it.

"Mmh, so pretty." Jisung praised him as soon as Hyunjin's shirt landed on the floor as well. He kissed his upper body, making Hyunjin shiver under him. Carefully, he repeated the action, pressing more kisses onto his warm skin.

Hyunjin let him do it, as much as he wanted to pull Jisung to his lips again, he was curious to see what he would be doing next.

Jisung hooked his fingers under Hyunjin's pants and pulled them off slowly, seeing the obvious boner in his underwear, making the older blush bright red.

"Please." Hyunjin begged, his eyes holding desperation as he watched Jisung take off his own pants painfully slowly. Hyunjin couldn't bring himself to look at Jisung's lower body to see if he was as affected by this as he was.

But when Jisung leaned over, their lower bodies came into contact, creating friction against his already hard dick. Now Hyunjin could definitely feel that Jisung was hard too and he moaned loudly, but was immediately cut off when Jisung kissed him again.

Their erections were still touching, only separated by the thin layer of their boxers. Jisung began grinding against Hyunjin, hesitantly at first, but when he felt the older's hands hold his shoulders, he knew he wanted more as well.