[minsung] two crowns (1)

TITLE: two crowns (1)
CHARACTERS: Lee Minho × Han Jisung
WORDS: 3426
WARNINGS: protected sex, aftercare, praise, riding, grinding, cockwarming, begging, hickeys

Since a lot of people seemed to be interested in how this short oneshot series ends, I made a whole story for "two crowns". I will upload the first chapter soon, but I still decided to re upload the oneshots for everyone, who doesn't want to read a full story <3

______________________________
***

Minho was looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his tie and turning around to make sure his outfit was flawless. He was wearing a bit of makeup already and the crown on his head was sparkling under the bright light of the sun.

Even though he tried to look calm, he couldn't deny that he was very nervous on the inside. But a part of him was excited as well because he would finally see Jisung again.

A polite smile was plastered on Minho's face, when he walked through the gigantic palace, until he reached the ballroom.

Every year, they had a summer ball to celebrate the birthday of Minho's mother and a lot of other important people were invited to honor the queen. As the prince, Minho had to be there too, but he wasn't very interested in events like this one.

The only reason why he had looked forward to this day, ever since the winter ball had ended, was because it was yet another occasion where he could meet his secret lover.

The winter ball had been the last time they had seen each other and Minho's heart ached at the thought of holding Jisung in his arms again and feeling his soft lips against his own.

"You're late."

The queen's words brought Minho back to reality. Most of their guests had arrived already, but Minho was only interested in finding one person in the huge crowd.

"I know." He just answered and his mother's stern expression softened when she noticed her son's eyes searching for someone.

"This is the perfect opportunity to find a girlfriend." She whispered, one of her hands resting on his shoulder. "There are many beautiful women here tonight."

She was right, all of them were handsome and attractive women, but as soon as Minho spotted Jisung, he forgot everything else around him. Jisung was looking at him already and their eyes locked.

The smile on Minho's face grew and his body filled with warmth. Jisung looked perfect, he almost seemed to glow among the many boring looking people in the room.

His hair had grown since he had last seen him and it was wavy, he was wearing a crown as well and despite the wide grin on his face, he looked professional because of his straight posture.

When his mother started talking again, Minho didn't take his eyes off of Jisung, who began walking towards him. "Minho, honey? Please promise me to talk to at least one of the women."

"Yes, mom. I will." He said, still not being able to look away from Jisung. Then he quickly bowed to her and walked over to Jisung.

He would have loved to hug him, but he couldn't risk someone finding out that they love each other. He knew that some day they had to stop seeing each other, but he didn't want that day to come so soon. They needed to find more ways to see each other.