[minsung] two crowns (2)

TITLE: two crowns (2)
CHARACTERS: Lee Minho × Han Jisung
WORDS: 3922
WARNINGS: protected sex, aftercare, praise, blowjob, begging, overstimulation

______________________________
***

Minho's jaw clenched, as he watched their guests walk into the room. On the outside, he seemed annoyed and bored, but on the inside he was just nervous and a bit scared maybe.

Of course Minho and Jisung always tried to talk to each other as much as they could, just seeing each other was a problem for them. They couldn't just fly a few hours to a different country without anyone noticing.

After the summer ball, they hadn't been sure when they would be able to see each other again. In a few weeks? Months?

Never would they have thought that it would be a matter of a few days. But here they were, standing in the same room, trying not to run into each other's arms.

Jisung's parents were here for a meeting with Minho's parents and they thought it would be a good idea to bring their son along. He would be the king one day, so of course they wanted to prepare him for spontaneous meetings like this one.

And it was perfect, they were staying for the week, maybe even longer. Minho and Jisung could spend a lot of time together, maybe be close without anyone finding out about their secret love for each other.

The only problem was Jisung's fiancée.

She was here as well and she couldn't keep her fingers off of Jisung. It was almost as if she knew about Minho's feelings for Jisung and as if she wanted to make him jealous. It definitely worked.

Amy leaned closer to Jisung, lowering her voice. "Give me your hand, please."

Before he could even answer, she had already intertwined their fingers, holding his hand tightly. He rolled his eyes and glanced over to his mother. She was watching everything he was doing, scared her son could humiliate her in front of important people.

Minho ignored what his mother was saying to their guests and only glared at Amy, who now lay her other arm around Jisung's waist. It was obvious that he wanted to push her away, but he didn't.

"Minho, how about you show Jisung and Amy around? I'm sure they would like to see more of our palace." The queen said, expecting everyone to agree, but Amy didn't seem to like that idea.

"Thank you for that opportunity, but I'm very tired from the flight. I want to go to my room."

Minho's mother was obviously taken aback from Amy's words, but she only smiled and nodded. Jisung's parents had to force themselves to smile as well.

Jisung and Minho on the other hand had a hard time trying not to laugh out loud. It was rude from Amy to not accept the offer, but Minho was glad that he didn't have to spend time with her.

"Yes, of course. You can rest then, while Minho shows Jisung around." She looked at her son and Minho nodded.

Before he and Jisung left the room, Minho bowed to Jisung's parents. "I hope you have a pleasant stay."

Then they walked out of the room together with Amy, who was brought upstairs to her room, while Jisung and Minho went in the opposite direction.