part-20

(FLASHBACK )

When yn got fainted,  kai force fully  took her to his apartment with help of his guard ...and  also took qazi sahab to complete his nikaah.....every one was really scared so no  one could save her... her mother was crying badly ..but....she was not enough strong  to save her daughter. ....

Yn was unconscious... he took her in his bedroom......and started arranging for his nikaah...... but jiha called v and told him about all this .....she also helped him to scape her frome his apartment....
V jimin and jungkook reached there with cops 👮‍♂️ 🚔... and finally they were succeed to cath him...they send him to jail while v took yn in his arm in bridal style....and reach his apartment....
He was happy to find her safe but was angry too... because of  yn signed those divorce papers...

(end of flashback)

They both were watching each other with teary eyes,  yn slowly took steps towards him than suddenly taehyung's expression got changed in anger 😠 yn was about to hold his hand but he turned his face

"TAEHYUNG " she called him while being confuse

"Shut up " HE yelled

"What..? But...

"Don't you dare to talk to me,  got it..

"TAEHYUNG,  what's wrong  with you...."

"Oh really,  what's wrong with me " He clenched his jaw... "you just signed those f@#&*ng paper...and was ready to marry him, Now you asking me what's wrong with me" He kick the chair hardly make her startled " how yn how ,how can you do this to me"?

"Taehyung,  please listen to me " she came infront of him with pleading face 🥺 taehyung immediately avoide to make eye contact with her.. coz this time he didn't want to melt easily,  so he leave from there while make her shock...

************************************

"Sara please help me yar. Wo mujhse bahut naraz hain, "she said while crying 😢

" are  yn tum ro mat sab thik ho jaega"

" kaise thik ho jaega Sara... wo to meri traf dekhte tak nahi..." she Was crying like a child...Sara just smiles

" to phir tum unhe manati kyu nahi ho yn" she softly said

" main.... main kaise manaun... na wo mujhse bat karte hain na meri traf dekhte hain na sath hate hain.... kya karun main..."

" ahmmmm... phir to ab ek hi Chara hai...."

" kya... kya kya.... mujhe bato na jaldi Sara...." she quickly got up from bed

" soch lo kafi tough hai... Kar paogi tum...." she said while controlling her laugh...

" main sab Kar lungi Sara... mujhe kisi bhi haal me unhe mañana hai... tum mujhe batao abhi..." she desperately said

" thik phir ... meri batt dhyan se suno...." and she started.."
&&&&@@@@@@#######₹1427290262882_2@........"

" astagfirullah Sara...tauba tauba.... kitni besharm ho tum....." she said while tapping her both cheek....

" lo bhai... isme tauba ki kya bat......shauhar hain wo tumhare ..." all these are halal now yn " wo naraz hain tumse to ye tumhar farz hai ki unhe manao...kaise bhi.. unhone bahut khud ko badla hai..tumhari muhabbt me.. wo Islam ko samjhna aur seekhna chahte hain.. to tumhara bhi farz hai ki tum unka hath pakad Kar rasta dikhao yn...
Tumhe Pata Hai Junkook ne khud ko Kitna Badla hai  ....
Hamare nikah k bad se aj tak unho ne kisi bhi haram chiz ko hath nahi lagaya ...unhe taehyung jiju  ki trah abhi Islam ki itni samajh nahi hai.. par main janti hun.. wo dhere dhere ye sab samjhenge... bas unhe hamari zarurat hai...." and at the end she started crying..