part-13

Author's pov
************

It's been a week since yn and taehyung are friends..they both were so much happy in each other's company..they started spending some time together....every night she makes coffee and they talk till midnight...now they both knows so many things about each other..

Time skip

Bts just finished their run bts episode now they are going for lunch....yn came with lunch box which she especially made for taehyung... she places plates on table...

"Mr kim... Come here....and have your lunch..." she called him..

"OK... miss yn I am coming..."

"Bro .. she is not miss now.... " suga make him remember..

"I know hyung.... but I just used to of it...."

"For how long bro.....

"What do you mean, for how long...." HE casually said..

"You are not going to confess her....."

"Confess her ...what are you talking about  hyung....." HE was confuse...

"Ahmmm... nothing...go and have ,our lunch..." HE patted his shoulder and leave from room..while he was still confuse....

"Hi tae tae..." suddenly Jenny comes and hug him... as always he hug her back....

" how are you Jen...

" I am good ...now you get ready we are going for lunch...." she said while holding his arm...

" lunch... why so sudden..."

"Plz tae tae...just come with me na... black  pink wants to meet you....'" she make pout...

"But don't you think it should be risky for us...." Actually little bit he wanted to have lunch with yn...he can't say direct no to Jenny too...

" you don't worry tae tae.  I already planned every thing...so don't care of it....now we are getting late...let's go na... " she said while pulling him by arm...while he was watching yn who just pretending every thing is OK.... with force smile on her face....all members were having their lunch but jimin was observing every thing....taehyung was leaving while seeing her...but yn was looking away pretending like this thing is not effecting her...

but yn was looking away pretending like this thing is not effecting her