par-3

"ARE  ammi ap yaha.....?:" she was surprised to see her

"Actually beta...wo jiha hai na...wo muje lekr ayin yaha..."

" jiha..
" Yes me darling... you just left her alone there han... how  could you..." she started scolding her..and yn just smile on her..

" Hey yn... who is she..." jimin said from coming behind her...

"Ohhh... jiminshiii... she is my mother..and ammi he is jimin one of member of BTS..." SHE introduce them...

"Hello aunty..." HE bowed

"Hello jimin..mashaallah.. you are so handsome. " she said while patting his cheek softly..

"Thank you so much aunty.. plz come inside aunty and meet our all members..." HE said while holding her hand..

"Here every one...just meet her.. she is Yn's mom.."HE said.. and every one started getting up from their place..and bowed ...

"Hello.. aunty .... " all of them greeted...

"Please have a seat...ma'am " taehyung said with very sweet smile...
Yn looks him surprisingly

"Please don't call me ma'am....you all are like my son.. so just call me mom or ammi but not ma'am plz... " she said politely

"Really...than we will call you...mom..." rm said...

"But I will call you ammi... it sounds good.."  taehyung said...

Taehyung's pov...
******************

"But I will call you ammi... it sounds good.." I don't know why this word slips from my mouth...all of them looking me confusingly...

"  ahammmm.. jungkook go and bring some food for her.." HE said  to change the topic...

" Yes of course...

" ARE no beta please..there is no need of it..."

"No mom...you just came here first time ...how can we let you go like this..." jin said while sitting beside her...

While yn was seeing this with teary eyes...

And after some  time Yn's mom left from there happily with jiha...

************************************

"YOU..   yn right..." a girl stops her...

" excuse me..." yn was confuse...she looks like an Indian....

"I am Sara... Sara rahman... may be you don't know me... but I am a fan of yours... I am also from DU (Delhi university)
" the girl explain.. and a big smile came to her face....

"Maaf Karen... Maine kabi note ni Kiya.... Dara sal.. Maine waha par kisi se zada frndship ni ki .. too...."

"It's OK..... par kya ab hm dost ban sakte hain....."

"ARE kyu nahi... pardes me jab koi apna milta hai na to dil ko bahut sukoon milta hai....."she said while holding her head...

"To phir kya ap hamare sath ek cup Chai pina chahengi..." she offered

"Zarur. Kyu ni.... par pehle muje ap kehna band Karo.... I am just yn to you..."

"OK...yn... let's go to the cafe..." and thy both left...

*******************************

"HI yn..."

"Hi jungkook "

"YOU are looking pretty "