part-15

"Knock knock..

"Arghhhhhh.... I am coming...." HE said irritatingly and was about to open door... than suddenly...he turned to her..

"Sweetheart......

"Hmmmm... what happen 😳..." she said with confuse 😕  face

"Baby some one at the door 🚪...."

"Hun.. so what...? And jungkook shook her head and came near her...took her hijab and make her to wear it....

"I don't like people see what is only mine....I feel my self so lucky coz only I can see you like this. .... hmmmm" and Sara's eyes got teared up....she hug him tightly...he also hugged her back....

" Babe.... just one more minute like this.... and I am going to ready our bed 🛌..." hearing this her cheek got red... she hit his arm

" pervert....go and open the door..." she said while pushing him...and he open the door...

" Oh jungkookie... what  were you doing..why it tak........" jimin stop in between

"Hey bro what happened to you.... you are looking too much messy...did...did someone beat you....." jimin said in concern 😟 while he felt shy...

No.. nooo... hyung.. you just go I am coming..."HE said  while pulling him towards door than Sara stops  them...

" Assalamu alaikum...plz come here..." she politely said and jungkook closed his eyes...

" ohh Sara....plz let him go...." HE whispers....

"Oh Sara you are so sweet......." jimin yanked jungkooks hand and went towards her.

" Sara can you tell me what happened to this bunny 🐰....look he has so many marks .......he has so many scratches in his body" HE said pointing toward his  chest.. and Sara got choked on air while bushing hard.....

" Oh sweetheart...you make him stay here.. now tell him ..what happened to me......" jungkook said with smirk 😏

" ahmm....iii... wh...I mean...sick..." she stattuer while jungkook was smiling to see her.

"Sick....what sick..." jimin said being confuse 😕

"Ya...ya.. Junkook was sick last night 🌙 😪..... he got high fever 🤒...that's why...he got some rashes to... ya...." she difficulty make said with force smile.....

"Yes hyung..she is right...last night I was very much sick 😫... (he winks at her) she knows it very well.... " HE said with smirk..while she glare him....

"Ohhhhh..... very sad........
Allright bunny... if you are not feeling good, than have some more rest...." jimin was about to go.....Than he turned to sara

"Sara plz take cere of him as you did last night..." HE innocently Said....Sara awkwardly smiles and nodded while jungkook somehow managed to control his laughs....

And after leaving jimin jungkook closed the door and took slow step towards her. 

"Hmmm....so Mrs jeon...... I was sick last night  haaa....?she backed away

"Jj..jun..jungkook...listen..."

"You hear what jimin said" getting more close

" jungkook please " now her back touches the wall... so there is no space to scape

" take care of me as you did last nights...." HE whispers in her ear...

" you shameless man.... just go away..." she hitted on his chest hard....and ran to washroom while he was smiling sheepishly....