part-7- weddings 🤵‍♂️🤵👰👰‍♀️💍💍

Yn's pov.....
************
Aj meri zindagi ka itna Bada din hai...par Zara dekhiye to....na to main khush ho rahi hun aur na hi dukhi ho rahi hun...ajeeb uljhan me ghiri hui hun main...apne dil ki qaifiyt ko samajh hi ni pa rahi hun main.....shadi wo bi duniya k Haseen tareen insane se...sab khwab sa lag raha hai... aur asal me ye ek khwab hi to hai.... Jo jald hi tut bhi jaega....mujhe bas es khwab k Asar me nahi Ana hai...mujhe es Sahar se khud ko bacha k rakhna hai...nahi to....nahi to meri zinadaghi tabaah ho jaegi.......

Taehyung's pov
***************
Ahhh.... its so frustrating...why ..why this is happening with me....its my marriage..and it's totally irritating me..a marriage shouldn't be fake..but the most important thing is that girl yn...she is so dangerous...I should be careful to her...
I have to pass these six months success fully...or else it should be harmful for me...well I am not Going to give her a single glance of mine...what she thinks of herself..is she a princess Diana....nah..nah .... she is such a dumb girl..who can't survive in KIMTAEHYUNG'S world 😒...I want a bold fashionable and confident girl.who can move with me neck to neck...hufff..its OK tae...its only for some months.. so bare her calmly..and after that every thing will be fine...yup....

**********************************

Author's pov...
**************
There were only some people and media invited in their marriage...bts and their family and close friends ....and of course Yn's mother and Sara's mother with mamu Mami and family....
And one more important thing..jk and tae converted in Islam because girls were not ready to stay with them in same apartment without nikah.. but to convert in Islam and nikah both performed secretly..only bts and pd nim and sejin nim knows about it...

Jimin-"Wow jk.. you look soo handsome man..."

Jungkook-"thanks jimin hyung "

Hobi,"wohoo.. our handsome hunk is also there..

"Both of you looking dashing man" jimin happily praised them

"Hey jk.. what are you searching for ....." taehyung said while sippinghis drink..

"I am searching for my wife tae..." and taehyung just choke on his drink...