part-11

Taehyung was totally disturbed...by jimins world...he was feeling anxious....he opened his shirts upper button...but still breathing heavily...than he open window to get some fresh air...but it didn't work..his heart felt so heavy to him...he was sweating badly....after a long  long drive..(according to taehyung 😆) he finally reaches his home...quickly enters the main gate...he parked his car..And than he opened the door.. without thinking twice he direct goes to Yn's door and started knocking impatiently...

" Why she is taking too much time....." HE again...knocked..

" Whats wrong with her....why she is not opening the door..."   HE was about to knock again when she open the door ...

"   HE was about to knock again when she open the door

" what's wrong with you Mr kim....why yo......"she irritatingly said..but stops in between...when she  notice that his state was not good....

" Mr kim are you okay...." she said in concern tone...

When she appears infront of him.. he started feeling relaxed...his anxiousness gone in seconds...and soon his heart started beating in rytham....she was asking something but taehyung was totally lost in her...he was observing her...every thing happening in slow motion...he was unable to see anything except yn...he even didn't realize when he started smile softly.....

"Mr kim...
"Mr kim...
" Mr kim..." she said loudly....and he startled....

"Huh??????" HE innocently Said..

" What happen Mr. Kim ?.... where are you lost...." she was confused to his behavior....

" ahnmm..nothing.... I..am going  to my room now...." and he quickly left...

Yn was watching his disappearing figure in disbelief....she shook her head and closes her door....

Meanwhile
************ Jungkook was laying on his bed...he direct came to his room..without annoyed Sara...

Now he was tossing on his bed because he was unable to sleep...

"Arrrghh..its so difficult for me....
Suga hyung...I will see you...if it didn't work....I will kick both of your ass till swell.... I swear..." HE curse both of them....

He got up from bed and sat ...