part-8

Jungkook and Sara reached their place...Sara was totally silent...and this thing killing to Jungkook from inside.. he tried so many times to talk to her but every time she ignored him...

" Sara...

"Mr Jeon plz....I know you are also tensed becoz of this sudden marriage thing... and IA m so sorry  for this....

" No Sara...its not like that...." HE quickly cut her off

" I am so sorry Mr jeon...I know ..only becoz of me.  You are in this trouble...I am really sorry..." she said while wiping her tears...

" No Sara you are getting it wrong.... I am not angry  at you...infact I.. I.. "

"I what Mr jeon..? I know you have someone in your life..... "

" What..." jungkook was totally shocked 😲

" But don't worry Mr jeon...do waht ever you want to do...I will not interfere in your business...and..." HE cut her off in between

"YOU talk too much Mrs. Jeon..." HE said gritted his teeth and left from there...Sara was totally confused for his behavior..

" did I make a mistake...why he suddenly behaved like this....oh Allah my life is now totally messed up...plz help me...

***********************************

" next morning
****************
Taehyung woke up from his bed and lazily go to bathroom ..he did his morning routine...and came to kitchen... he sat on the chair..

Taehyung _"ajhumma plz serve my breakfast

Taehyung _"ajhumma plz serve my breakfast..." said rubbing his eyes

Than she placed his breakfast on the table..taehyung was busy in his phone ..
He took a bite...without seeng up.and his eyes got widened...

Taehyung-"wow..ajhumma..today's breakfast is so delicious 😋..you are too good.... I just wanna kiss your hand..." HE said while munching his food..

"Than kiss your wives hand master..." she said while looking to yn.. who was trying to ignore him...ajhummas words making her more nervous ...taehyung got shocked to seeing her there..and withoutsayinga word.he finished his breakfast and left from there...

Yn's pov...
**********
"Bhale hi ye shadi kuch mahino k liye hi hai... par hamara nikah hua hai apse..ap hamare shauhar hain...aur es lihaz se hame apne biwi hone k sare faraiz to pure hi karne hain...aur ham puri koshish karenge ki hamari wajah se agey apko kisi mushkilaat ka samna na karna pade..."  I was thinking while cleaning the table...

"Maine ajhumma se Mr kim ki Pasand aur na napasand k bare me kafi kuch jana Hai.. Khair filhal tu mujhe aur kuch Kam Hai ni...pd nim ne bi aj off De rakah hai hame...ab main kya karu....are ha kyu  na main jiha se bat karun..." an I called her..

Meanwhile
************
Sara's pov
**********..sahi kaha Tha yn.. yn ne zada stress lene se koi faida nahi... Allah (swt) Jo bhi kare hain usme kahin na kahin hamari bhalai hoti hai...aur waise bi....( abi main soch hi rahi thi ki Mera phone bajna Shura ho gaya....)
"Pd nim..." I mumbled And push the answer key..