𝙻𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎

☯☯☯

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝-𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Troy, childhood crush, medium brown hair, light brown eyes, freckles.

His current age is 28, but in the flashbacks, he'll be 6.

This will also be in his pov.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ themes of suicide⚠️⚠️⚠️

☯☯☯

Twelve years, one hundred and forty-four months, four thousand three hundred and eighty days, one hundred and five thousand one hundred and twenty hours, and what's felt like a lifetime without you.

I don't know if I can go on any more. Life has been so dull and gray with you not here by my side.

I've decided. Tonight, I will join you. Why didn't I think of this sooner? I've waited for you, in an endless hope that one day you'll show up on my doorstep, smile your beautiful smile, and hug me. I am willing to do anything to see you again. Even if that means I'm not here in the mortal realm anymore.

I grab my rope. There's an oak tree in the forest. It was your favorite. We carved our initials into it so many years ago. Though it is barely readable, it's still there. Memories from a better time.

I begin to hike. I already wrote my note. There's one at my house and one of me. I hope my parents don't hate me for this. I just can't live without you.

I arrive at the tree. Luckily, I learned how to tie a noose in scouts. It was probably to be used for tying up the food while camping, but oh well.

I climb the tree. I find a sturdy branch. I slip the rope on the tree. But, before I put it on my neck, I decide to reminisce. Back when we were six years old.

☯ Flashback sequence ☯

A moving truck drives up my street. The old couple who lived there before you had been moved to a nursing home.

"Mama, can we go say hi? I wanna see if there's someone I can play with!" I ask my mother. She nods, taking my hand and crossing the street with me.

"Hi, new neighbors! I'm Sherry! And, this is my son Troy. We live across the street from you. We figured that we should get to know our new friends!" Mother introduces.

"Hello, Sherry. I'm (M/N). This is my daughter, (Y/N). I'm sure she and Troy will get along just fine!" Your mother beams happily. You, however, weren't as open to new faces. You hide behind your mom. So timid, so cute. Of course, I had to become your friend.

It took me a few weeks, but you soon warmed up to me.

A few years later, we were nine. You had just gotten turned down by a redhead named Alex. You told me how cute you thought he was. But, him being an ass called you ugly and weird.

I was there. I helped you dry your tears. That's when I decided I liked you as more than a friend.

Of course, I kept that to myself until Valentine's Day when we were thirteen.

"(N/N), I have something important to ask you..." I shyly walked over to you, hugging you. "Will you please be my girlfriend? I've had a HUGE crush on you since we were nine. Please go out with me?" I braced for a bad rejection. But, you just smiled.

"I love you too, Troy. I didn't think you had any interest in me, so I kept quiet. I would be honored to be your girlfriend!" You replied, kissing me on the cheek.

Soon enough, we became the couple.

One day, when we were fourteen, you told me, "One day, I'm going to marry you. I'll become Mrs. (Y/N) Williams. Of course, that's only if you'll have me as your bride."

Of course, I accepted. We made a promise that we'd get married, have a family, and live out our golden years together.

I couldn't have been happier. Well, until the night of your sixteenth birthday.

You had just gotten your license. I invited you to a really fancy restaurant. I offered to drive you, but you insisted on getting your hair and makeup done.

God, why did I let you go? I shouldn't have been such a dumbass. Then, you never would've died in that car crash. It wasn't even your fault. It was that asshole who decided to run the red light. He's in jail, but that doesn't bring you back.

Nothing ever will.

☯ End flashback sequence ☯

I took my final breaths as I tightened the noose. I let some final tears fall. Then, I jumped.

...

But, instead of feeling a free feeling, I only felt the ground hit me. Above me, I see something euphoric. I see you. You're an angel. You smile at me before turning.

I can't let you get away. Not again. I can't feel that crippling loneliness again. I can't do any of it again.

I reach out to pull you back. I grab your wrist. "(Y/N)! My love! Please! Please don't leave me again! I need you more than anything! Don't leave! Please!" I plead.

You give me another smile, trying to tug your wrist away. But, I won't let you.

I grab my knife and slit my throat. I feel weightless. The world is no longer on my shoulders. I'm an angel like you. You have a look of horror on your beautiful features.

"Don't worry, love. You can't escape now. We have all of eternity to have the life we've always dreamed of!" I excitedly beam.

"Troy. It wasn't your time. You were supposed to meet a girl named Alexandria. You were supposed to have three children with her! Why are you tampering with fate?" You question.

"All for you because you are all I need." I say with a sickly sweetness.

We ascend, hand in hand. This time, you won't get away.

☯☯☯

This was depressing to write.

Anyway, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K + READS ON THIS BOOK!

This is by far my most popular book, and I'm glad so many people enjoy it!

Thank you for reading!

P.S. can you believe that we're halfway through this book?! Crazy right?