𝙴𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚝

☯☯☯

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Aaron, maroon hair, dark gray eyes, pale skin, 25 years old.

☯☯☯

A handsome supermodel, actor, and idol all over the world. What's not to like about Aaron Lucifer?

As far as a vast majority, if not all, of the world is concerned, nothing. He is caring, charitable, always willing to lend a hand, handsome as hell, and just an awesome guy. He didn't let his power and status get to his head. How would you know? Well, you were his costume designer. All those infamous outfits he's gone down in history while flaunting? All by you.

However, he told me a secret that I am forbidden from telling anyone. He told me that all the stardom and fame he's received is too much. He forces a smile every time there is a camera.

Speaking of which, he had an interview with the most watched and famous news outlet tonight. It was scheduled for two hours. I felt bad for him.

"(Y/N), is my suit ready?" Ah, speak of the devil.

"Yes, sir. It should be ready within the hour." I respond.

"Damn it. I was hoping you would say that it was going to be delayed, therefore shortening the show." He sighs. "Also, I thought I told you to just call me Aaron when we're alone."

"Oh, sorry, Aaron. I guess I'm just used to seeing you as my superior. Don't get me wrong, you are, but I feel the need to call you by your title." I chuckle, trying to decide which tie looks better with the suit.

He laughed, too. "Well, in here, you're my equal. Therefore, you address me as Aaron."

"Well, here's your suit. I'm sorry I met the deadline you set for me." I give him a sympathetic look as I give him the clothing.

He sighed again. "Thank you for making suit. That's the only good thing about this. I get to wear you expertly made clothes." He gives a small smile.

"Well, good luck tonight! You've got this! I'll be watching the whole thing!" I hug him.

"Actually, (Y/N), you'll be coming with me." Aaron told me while keeping me in the hug.

"Really? Why? Will you need a wardrobe change during the show?" I ask. "I don't get why I would need to be there."

"I want you to be there for emotional support. Maybe I won't have to force so much of a smile, then." He's really trying to convince me to come.

"I don't think I'd look too good on camera. After all, the spotlight is for you. I'm perfectly content working in the shadows." I break the hug, stepping back a little.

However, he steps forward, taking my hands in his. "But, I want you there. You don't have to come on camera, you just have to be there. Please? For me?" He pleads.

I really do feel bad for him. "You what, I'll come."

His eyes lit up. "Thank you, (Y/N)! Come on, we have to get in the limo." He drags me to the fancy car.