𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

☯☯☯

𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Sawyer, blue eyes, chestnut hair, 26 years old.

⚠️Warning: Abuse of medication, implyed rape, kidnapping, forced pregnancy.⚠️

☯☯☯

Day 98 of being under Dr. Sawyer Jones's care. I had come to the hospital because my normal doctor's office was closed. I came in because I thought my allergies were acting up, giving me a nasal headache.

For some reason, Dr. Jones immediately gave me some medication, telling I would have to say for a while. I didn't know a while was almost 100 days. My family has only been allowed to see me once. That was almost two months ago. The cell reception in here is absolute shit, so I can't text or call. I do, however, get unlimited access to the streaming services on the TV.

There was a knock on the plain white door. Ah, Dr. Jones is right on time to get me my medicine. "Good afternoon, (Y/N). How are you feeling?" The man asks.

"I'm doing well. However, I do want to ask you something." He gives me his full attention. "When can I see my family again? As a matter of fact, when can I leave?"

He gives me a deadpanned expression. "You know that I'll tell you when you can, (Y/N). We just have to make sure that you're stable enough. Just trust me. I know what I'm talking about." He leaves the pills with a glass of water on my nightstand. "Don't forget to take those."

I sigh. "Yes, Dr. Jones." I take my normal pills. About thirty minutes later, I feel worse than I did before. This always happens. It could just be the medicine's side effects, but I'm starting to get the feeling that it's not.

Dr. Jones serves me dinner before I fall asleep on the same pillow I had for the last 98 days.

I was in the middle of a rather pleasant dream when I was shaken awake by someone. That someone was Dr. Jones.

"Good morning, (Y/N). I thought I told you that you needed to wake up early because you have a vaginal exam at 8 am." He looms over me with this odd glint in his eyes.

"No, I don't believe you did, doctor." I rub the sleep from my eyes. "But, why do I need an examination down there?"

"It's to make sure that we keep all of your medical records up to date."

"Okay, then. Where do I go to get it done? Is there a special gynecology section here?" I question, sitting up.

"Oh, there's no need for you to leave the room. I'll be performing the exam." Dr. Jones casually states.

I stop in my tracks. Did he just say that he, a man, was going to examine my womanhood? "Uh, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Why can't I see a female doctor for that?"

"There's no time in their schedules." He hands me a hospital robe. "Put this on, and then come back, lay on your stomach, and spread your legs."

I hesitantly do as he tells me to. He also gives me some pills to help with the 'stress that this will put on my vagina'. I feel hazy as the medication kicks in.