𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎

☯☯☯

𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Alex, red hair, green eyes, pale freckled skin, 18 years old.

☯☯☯

I heard a body meet the locker. This was the third time this week. It's only Tuesday morning.

Who is the one throwing everyone like rag dolls? It's none other than Alex. The tall 6'2" guy with red hair and jade green eyes. He is in my senior class.

I felt bad for his victim. It seems like he's been beating up guys from our class. First, it was Devin, then Rick, and now Bob.

I just kept my head down as I tried to sneak past Alex to my art class.

However, I was not lucky enough to get by unnoticed.

"Oi, what do we have here?" He asks rhetorically. "Could it be the smart-ass of our class, (Y/N)?"

I sigh as I turn around. "What do you want, Alex?" I am so done with his shit.

"Well, if you really want to know, then come to the big fight after school. 4'o'clock, behind the school. I'll be taking on some nerds." The red-headed ass says.

"Can't," I turn away. "I have art club till 5. Then I'm going home." I begin to walk away, really hoping he doesn't follow me.

"I think that you can skip just one little session, can't you?" He gets closer to me, now whispering. "Or bad things will happen to all of your friends."

My eyes widened. "Y-you, wouldn't! They've done nothing to hurt you! Why hurt them?!" I exclaim.

"They've stolen something very important to me." He looks at the ground. "But, you can make it up by coming to the fight. Besides, this is only a one-time thing. Next Tuesday, you can go back to your little smart-ass art club."

"Ugh, fine. But, you have to not hurt my friends for any reason, deal?" I state, holding out my hand to shake.

Alex stuck one of his hands behind his back. The other came over and shook. But, he held it there for a little longer than needed.

I forced my hand out of his grip before spinning around and marching to my next class.

The day passed much longer than I would've wanted it to. I didn't tell anyone in the art club about this, just in case it would make them a target.

The last bell of the day rang, signaling to us that we were free until tomorrow. I make my way to the back of the school. I see Alex, some of his friends, and MY FRIENDS?!

I run over as fast as possible. "Alex! What the fuck?! Why are my friends here?!" I scream at him.

He calmly approaches me, putting his hands on my shoulder. "Oh, my dear, sweet, naive, little (N/N). You know, you should really make sure that no one is crossing their fingers behind their backs when you make a deal with them." He states smugly.

"You lying, scummy, little son of a bitch!" I try to get is hands off of me. But, his grip is just too strong. "Let me and my friends go!"

"I think I'll pass on that. Instead, you can watch me destroy your friends. If you dare try to move or escape, I'll break your pretty legs." Alex leads me to a spot on the ground. "Sit, stay, and enjoy the show." He turns to my friends, cracking his knuckles.

"WAIT! ALEX! IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO STOP THIS?!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Alex smirks when he turns to look at me. "Actually, yes. There is." His face gets really close to mine. "You can walk into my arms, hug me, and say you'll love me forever."

I shutter at the thought of that. But, my friends are weak, so I must protect them. I sigh before stepping forward. I open my arms, latch onto his torso, and close any space between us.

"I l-love you, Alex. I'll always love you." My eyes start to mist. No! Don't show any weakness, especially in front of this motherfucker.

The red head returns my hug, clinging onto me with long arms. He places his head on the crook of my neck.

However, he suddenly pulls away but still keeping a firm hand on my wrist. "Alright, boys. Now, we take out the trash that kept my (Y/N) away from me."

"What?! But, you sai-" I was cut off.

"When are you going to learn that maybe you shouldn't trust everything everyone says?" I just bow my head in shame. But, a finger pivots my head up. Alex puckers up and kisses me. Gently at first, but as my friends' conditions get worse, he puts more force onto my lips.

I hear the cries of my friends. I hear their bodies get slapped. I hear their bones break. They whine for help. I wish I could, but I can't.

Alex breaks the kiss, allowing me to breathe. But, he won't allow me to see the mutilated bodies of my friends. They're still alive but badly beaten.

"Why?" I ask.

"They deserved it after taking your attention away from me for so long." He replied.

"Oi, Brock! Make sure you destroy the security tape so we don't get caught." Alex yells at one of the shorter boys.

"Now, doll, let's get you home. After all, we do have school in the morning. And tomorrow, we can publicly announce ourselves as a couple!" He takes my hand, has me get in his car, and drives me home.

Once we reach our destination, I try to get out as quickly as possible. But of course, he snatches my hand, holding it as we walk to the door of my house.

Alex rings the doorbell. My mom answers the door. "Oh, hello! (Y/N), who is this?" Mom asks.

I open my mouth to speak but am interrupted by the asshole. "I am Alex, (Y/N)'s boyfriend!" He puts on a nice smile and greets mom.

Mom gives me an offended look. "(Y/N)! Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?! You know what. It doesn't matter. Alex, welcome to our family. Would you like to come in for dinner?" Mom asks him.

"Perhaps some other time, Mrs. (L/N). I have to get home to get my chores done." He states.

"Well, we'd love to get to know you more! Just tell (Y/N) when you're available, and we can plan from there!" This is bad. Mom really likes him. How am I supposed to escape now?

Alex gives me a peck on the cheek before leaving. "See you tomorrow, dear!" He yells as he drives away.

I walk into my house. Mom ambushes me with questions about him. "Mom, I really am not in the mood right now." I walk up into my room, flop on my bed, and cry silently.

☯☯☯

Here's part B!

Thank you for reading!