𝙷𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊

☯☯☯

𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Jackson, white hair, heterochromia, left eye green, right eye purple, pale skin, 25 years old.

☯☯☯

I hike further into the forest. The temple should be somewhere around here. I look around, shining my flashlight onto the foliage. Everything seems normal until I feel like I'm being watched.

I quickly whirl around, looking for the cause of this odd sensation. Squinting into the darkness, I could've sworn that I saw a flash of glowing green and purple. But that wouldn't make any sense. Nothing here should glow like that. I decided that I should try to reach the temple as soon as possible.

My pace picks up every time the bad gut feeling gets stronger. By now, I'm almost running. From what? I'm not sure. However, I do know that there are legends of creatures with odd powers that reside within this jungle.

I've heard horror stories of women and men going into this forest and never coming out again. Some say they were killed by the creatures. Others say the creatures took them as mates. Either way, some scary shit.

I finally happened upon the temple, quickly ascending its stairs. I just need to get this research done, and then I can go home. Walking around, I take in the eerie, yet almost magical atmosphere. There is a certain feeling in the air. Something that wants me to come closer.

My nose picks up on a sweet, alluring scent. I want to follow it. I must follow it. I pick up my pace, leaving all of my research equipment behind, pinning after that addictive smell.

I feel as light as a feather, while at the same time, heavier than a thousand elephants. I stumble across the old, cracked floors of the temple, as if I am drunk.

The sweet scent told me to place myself upon an altar. The same altar the ancient people of this land would use for sacrifices. Sacrifices to the creatures that are supposedly behind the disappearances.

I lay there, smiling. I feel almost giddy knowing something is about to happen. That gut feeling? Still there, but it feels more exciting than dangerous.

The scent only gets stronger. As do the butterflies in my stomach. I hear a shuffling. Soon, a man enters the room. At least, I think it's a man. It appears to be more of a hybrid between a man and something else.

He opens his mouth to speak. "Hello, dear. I'm happy to see you followed your instructions. I always love good girls. Now, are you ready for your real purpose?" He purrs into my ear.

I smile even wider. "Yes! I've never been more ready in my life!!" I giggle at the end, unable to contain it.

"Good. Just stay still as I perform my duties." He begins to undo my shirt and pants. "Ah, yes. All very lovely."

I giggle more. "You know, you're really handsome. What's your name?" I ask him as he removes my bra.

"I am Jackson, a so-called 'creature' as you humans say." Jackson states.

"Ooh! How interesting! What are we going to do now?" My eyes are like stars.

"You are going to be a very good pet to me and listen to my every command, starting with removing your panties." Jackson points a had with sharp nails to my womanhood.

"Alright!" I comply. But, there's this odd feeling I have. A feeling telling me I should fight this. Telling me that it's all bad. "Hey, Jackson? Do you know why my gut is telling me not to do this?" I ask, looking at him.

"Oh, just ignore that. After all, you'll be happy here with me. I promise." His hands slide down my body, stopping at my hips. "Just breath in the grand fume I offer you, and everything will be alright."

☯☯☯

Hello, people! Sorry for not posting for almost a week. The writer's block and other commitments have me busy.

Did this make any sense? I was trying to go for like a creature with toxic fumes that it creates to lure people in.

Thank you for 290+ reads!