Part 83

"Why would you not tell me ?"

"Because this is how you react"

"Belle he- he-" I heard Walker sigh through the phone "are you okay ?"

"Yeah, sorry that I didn't tell you before"

"Where's mo ?"

"She went to grab some snacks for movie night"

"You wouldn't even know her if it weren't for me"

"Well we are filming a show together, we would've known each other" I obviously knew that I probably wouldn't even have acted on anything if it weren't for Walker, but I couldn't let him have that so easy

"Well I still am the one who made a movie with Ryan Reynolds"

"I hate you" I rolled my eyes which he couldn't even see "Walker you're not gonna do something crazy are you ?" He was quiet "like too violent"

"No promises. I'll hurt no one who doesn't deserve it tough"

"Try to like not have the entire fight on camera this time and maybe don't do it in school. You'll face getting expelled this time"

"I still see no wrong the last time, neither would I now"

"Yeah but like law and rules and shit, tell me when you do something stupid"

"Like you told me this ? Or that you were dating Aryan ?"

"To my defence, you did freak scarily out both times, so I feel like I was right both times"

"Jason should start running, it's not gonna end good for him I fear"

"You know if you get the chance, break his leg that sucks real bad" I laughed "Walker just to be sure we're on the same page I was joking"

"Seems fair enough to me honestly"

🌟

Sunshine, Starlight | Aryan Simhadri On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara