wedding shopping part 1

Taehyung: stuttering nervously, hesitating to speak up "Uh, well, I was thinking... maybe something modern?"

Jungkook: cutting in, his tone firm "No, I prefer something classical. Show us those."

Staff: taken aback by Jungkook's assertiveness and Taehyung's hesitation, but nodding "Certainly, right this way. We just received a stunning new collection of classical suits that I think you both will appreciate."

Staff: leading them to the selection of modern suits "Here are some of our latest arrivals in modern styles. They feature sleek cuts and contemporary designs."

As the staff shows the suits to Taehyung, he becomes mesmerized by their style and stutteringly asks, "C-can I try it out?" However, Jungkook snatches the suit, throwing it on the floor, and shouts at the staff, "These are too revealing!"

Taehyung, startled by Jungkook's outburst, shrinks back, apologizing nervously. Jungkook then drags Taehyung into a corner, his voice low and menacing, "Listen, Tae baby, if you think you'll make me mad by selecting these revealing suits aand we will go back home, you're wrong. I'll make you wear a wedding gown instead. Don't test my patience."

Manager: rushing over, sensing the escalating tension "I apologize for any inconvenience, sir. Please, forgive us."

Jungkook: turning his gaze towards the manager, his expression still stern "This is unacceptable. Your staff needs to be more attentive."

Manager: nodding frantically, understanding the gravity of the situation "Of course, sir. I'll ensure it won't happen again. Please, allow me to take over. All other customers, please leave. We have a VIP customer here."

Staff: looking visibly shaken, quickly retreating to the back of the boutique

Jungkook: maintaining his composure, but with a firm tone "You have one chance to make this right."

As Taehyung observed the manager's trembling demeanor, a knot of unease tightened in his stomach. He knew all too well the consequences of displeasing Jungkook. Forced into this situation by circumstances beyond his control, Taehyung's heart sank with every passing moment.

Manager: addressing Jungkook with trepidation "Sir, may I inquire about the type of suits you're looking for? And for your... fiancé?"

Jungkook: eyeing the manager coldly, his expression unreadable "I want something classic for myself, and..." pauses, then adds "...for my beautiful fiancé."

Taehyung: taken aback by Jungkook's words, a pang of discomfort surging through him

Taehyung: sh-show me whatever he says

Jungkook: noticing Taehyung's reaction, a possessive glint in his eyes "You heard him. Find something suitable for my fiancé."

Manager: nodding nervously, quickly trying to accommodate Jungkook's request "O-of course, sir. Right away."

Taehyung: feeling increasingly trapped and submissive under Jungkook's gaze, he meekly follows the manager to browse the suits, his heart heavy with unease

Taehyung tries on the first suit, trembling slightly

Manger :"sir what do you think?"

Jungkook: scowling "I told you, I want something better than this. Are you trying to embarrass me?"

Jungkook: angrily "I hired you to handle this, and you're failing miserably! Find something that impresses me, or there will be consequences."

Manager: nervously "I-I understand, Mr. Jungkook. I'll do everything in my power to ensure Taehyung meets your expectations."

Taehyung breathes a silent sigh of relief, grateful that Jungkook's anger isn't directed at him, though he still feels trapped in the situation.

Jungkook: coldly "Enough of this. I'll choose what he wears myself. None of you seem to understand what I want."

Manager: hesitantly "But, Mr. Jungkook, Taehyung needs to feel comfortable too..."

Jungkook: cutting him off "I don't care about his comfort. I care about how he represents me. Bring me the options, and I'll decide."

Taehyung's heart sinks further, knowing he has no say in what he'll be forced to wear on his own wedding day.

**************************************

Check out my new book 😁