punishment part 2

-----------------------------------------------------------

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains sensitive content that may be distressing to some readers. Please proceed with caution and prioritize your well-being.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Determined to teach Taehyung a lesson he would never forget, He wanted to strike fear into Taehyung's heart, to make him tremble to even look at others without jungkook's permission

So, Jungkook decided to punish Taehyung in a way that would leave a lasting impact.

He called in his men and gave them their orders - to order the principal of his college to manipulate with Taehyung's grades so that he would find it impossible to graduate.

Jungkook wanted Taehyung to suffer, to feel the weight of his betrayal, and to never forget the consequences of going against him.

As the days passed, Taehyung's grades began to plummet, his once bright future now looking bleak.

He was filled with fear and dread, knowing that Jungkook's men were always watching, ready to strike at a moment's notice.

Taehyung felt isolated, alone, and he knew that he had no one to turn to for help.

Sun Hee's mind twisted and contorted with a madness that consumed her very essence as she sat alone in the suffocating darkness of her room. Her obsession with Taehyung had long since spiraled into a dark, twisted obsession, a relentless force that drove her to the brink of insanity.

The image of Taehyung and Min Je locked in a passionate kiss burned into her consciousness like a brand, fueling the flames of her jealousy and rage. Her hands trembled with a manic energy as she unleashed a barrage of text messages upon him, each one a chilling testament to the depths of her psychosis.

"You belong to me, Taehyung," she typed frantically, her words a chilling echo of her fractured mind.

"You're mine, and I'll never let you go. I'll destroy anyone who dares to come between us." Read, her laughter echoed off the walls of her room, a haunting symphony of madness that reverberated through the emptiness of her soul.

Taehyung: "Sun hee I honestly never looked at you in romantic manner not will ever look at you like that, pls stop this madness your not only hurting me but also your sister" He was confident to write this message and send cause he was not facing Sun hee. Read

In the twisted recesses of her mind, Sun Hee's obsession had become her reality, a dark and twisted fantasy from which she could not escape.

Taehyung was her everything, her reason for existing, and she would stop at nothing to ensure that he remained hers and hers alone, even if it meant descending further into the depths of her own madness.

Sun hee: "taehyung you can't love anyone else except me!! I don't give the right to to love anyone but me, if I saw you doing this shit or saying you don't love me, I promise love you'll regret it in worse way possible " Read

Sun hee: "and about my dear sister her bad days are about to start, did you really think I would punish you darling I cannot hurt you physically but mentally yes, I'll hurt min ji which will hurt you, it's not like I was gonna let this slide right baby? " Read (tae gets angry at how jungkook and Sun hee are manipulating and scarring him so he decides to play brave with sun hee, he had enough of her sick behavior).

Sun hee: "I need you to reply tae!don't make me use my ways"

Taehyung:"I will protect min ji with my everything, and yes I don't love you!!" Read

Seeing this message Sun hee breaks down crying it was as if something sharp is stabbing her heart after she heard taehyung say he doesn't love her, suddenly her laughter echoed through the walls of the room , their were tears in her eyes yet a twisted smile on her lips from which a psychotic laughter was escaping.

------------------------------------------------------------

Byee

Have a nice day 🙂