Shocked

Min Ji's grip tightened around Taehyung's hand as she stared wide-eyed at Jungkook's shadowy figure. Her heart pounded in her chest, each beat echoing in the darkness that enveloped them.

"What do you want?" Taehyung's voice quivered, betraying the fear that gnawed at his insides.

Jungkook's lips curled into a sinister smile, his gaze piercing through the darkness like daggers. "Oh, Taehyung," he said, his voice dripping with venom. "You'll find out soon enough."

The sound of footsteps echoed behind them, and Taehyung's heart sank as he realized they were surrounded. Heejin's voice cut through the silence, sending a shiver down Min Ji's spine.

"Hello, Min Ji," she said, her tone icy and calculated. "It's been a while."

Min Ji's mind raced as memories from their shared past flooded back, each one more haunting than the last. She tightened her grip on Taehyung's hand, drawing strength from his presence amidst the encroaching darkness.

"We need to get out of here," Taehyung whispered urgently, his voice barely audible over the pounding of his heart.

But before they could make a move, the café door burst open, flooding the room with blinding light. Through the glare, they caught a glimpse of a figure standing in the doorway, their features obscured by the brightness behind them.

And then, as quickly as they had appeared, Jungkook and Heejin melted into the shadows, leaving Taehyung and Min Ji to grapple with the chilling realization that they were not safe, not even in the familiar confines of their favorite café.

As the door swung shut behind them, Taehyung and Min Ji exchanged a silent vow to unravel the mysteries surrounding Jungkook and Heejin's ominous presence before it was too late.

But little did they know, the shadows of deception had only just begun to reveal their sinister secrets, casting a long and
treacherous path ahead for the unsuspecting duo.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone buzzed with an ominous message: "We know what you did." Fear gripped him as he realized they were being watched. With Min Ji's hand tightly clasped in his, they dashed into the night, racing against time to uncover the truth before it consumed them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bye bye