"Where is the fucking story going Genesis?" He asked rudely.

"I'm getting there just let me finish King." I said softly sniffling. He sighed and became silent waiting for me to continue.

"So the next day after I came back I went to go Babysit Cyde again like i normally would. When I got there he was fucked up... they had took Clyde from him. CPS. He was so sad. Being around him and Clyde for a little while, i had gained a care for them but in a friend way. I was gonna take him out to have some fun and cheer him up then Amelia showed up. So we all went to the bowling alley. I had lost so I had to buy us dinner. We went out at Sal and Mookies." I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Chad and Amelia got into a fight, Amelia said sumn bout his crackhead mama, Chad threw his drink in her face and slapped her and Amelia pulled a gun on him." He chuckled a bit.

"Sounds just like Amelia." He mumbled.

"Then Kia disappeared and then the bad part ." I whispered. I felt the tears build up.

"Chad called me so I went and saw him. We hung out and chilled that entire day.. but then we were playing the game, he beat me, and we were joking around, but th-then he kissed me. I pushed him away and I was about to leave but he said he wouldn't tell. And i thought, well maybe this was what was supposed to happen. Because the streets came before anything and you never paid me any attention." I started crying. "And that was all I wanted so i stayed." I whispered through my tears.

"And all those times I was gone, I was with him. Spending time with him, but I didn't want him. I promise I didn't, I just wanted the attention.He was you when we first started dating. He complimented me, he paid me attention, he listened to my conversations. I just wanted what we used to be." I cried shaking my head.

"And then the day after the kiss , I went by his house to stop what we were doing. Because I loved you too much and didn't wanna hurt you more since I know how it feels to be cheated on . Then he started saying about how i deserved it and he kissed me again and then he went down on me." I started crying again.

King

I felt my heart drop as she ended her story. She turned around placing her hands on my face."Baby I'm so sorry I didnt mean it. I love you so much." I stared off into space still trying to process everything as I gently removed her hands from my face and backed away from her.

"King." She sobbed holding her stomach.

"I knew it." I mumbled to myself. "You ain't shit but a hoe. I don't know why i even entertained yo stupid ass." I said looking into her eyes calmy. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Michael said you would never cheat. Probably busted it open for every nigga in New York." I pushed past her.

"I love you and would never do yo ass how you did me ever. And because I'm in such a good fucking mood, get cho shit and get the fuck out bitch. I trusted you. In my house. Around my daughter. Man you and Nate probably thought this shit up together." I spat her .

"You just like the rest of these bitches out here. Dumb." I walked away.

"Kass!" I called.

"Yes?!"

"Come say bye to Genesis cause you never gone see her again." I laughed to myself as walked into my room. I started looking around the closet at all the shit I did for her. I instantly grew pissed and started throwing her shit in suitcases i brought her ass.

"Hoe ass bitch. Ain't shit but a hoe." I threw the suitcases down the steps one by one not giving a fuck if they got fucked up or they weren't zipped up.