EIGHT

A/N: Hello little stars, hope you enjoy this chapter off this book. Hope u are all doing well and lets get into this chapter. :) (ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES, A LOT)

Sorry if this doesn't sense, cause I got very lazy in this chapter so please be nice if this chapter is horrible. I'll check later on for mistakes and that. Not much Mia and Y/n scenes sorry. :(

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · ETHAN WINTERS'S POV · ─────── · ·

I open my eyes and groan, everything feels like a dream...I mutter in my head. I pause when I hear someone. I slowly get up and see Jack Baker. "Ethan. Ethan. I know, I know. I know – I'm not going to hurt you. Hell, I never would have if I could have helped it."

I frown, "What do you mean?" I ask, Jack Baker pats the sit next to him and I sit down carefully. "I'm no killer, son. Neither is Marguerite, nor my boy Lucas. Or even Zoe here. That girl, Eveline, she did this."

I look at him confused. "What the hell is she? Now that did she do to you?" Jack Baker sighs, "She infected us with her gift. That's what she calls it. I found her near a busted-out tanker in the bayou. Everything changed after that."

"So she infects you, and then she takes control?" I ask as Jack shakes his head. "No, not exactly, son. She just – she forces her way into your mind and your soul and... you can't fight back. You are connected to her and you can't resist the urge to... You're a different person after that."

"So Mia sent me that message because of Eveline." I mutter as I look down. "Listen, the girl just wants a family of her own. She's the key, alright? You find her and you stop her. Ethan free my family – please."

I nod as I begin to return to the real world. My world was still black, when I hear Mia's voice. Mia sounds panicked. "Eveline, stay away from him." Eveline frowns, "Why? He doesn't love you." She says as she looks at her.

"Don't – Don't hurt him." She mutters as Y/n looks at her, why was she even trying to save her brother when he is an idiot. Eveline laughs, "Silly – I told you. I'm not going to hurt him." Mia glares at her.

"Don't you dare." Eveline smirks, "Or, what? You're not my mommy – remember." Mia flinches but frees me from the black slime. I look at her with wide eyes, "Mia? Mia? How?" Mia shakes her head and grabs my sisters hand making me glare at my sister who smirks.

"There's no time. You have to get out of here and find her. Here, take this." I look at her confused. "Wait–wait–what are you doing? What are you doing?" Mia looks at Y/n who nods. "Saving your life."