THREE

(AND ETHAN IS AN IDIOT IN THIS!)

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · Y/N WINTERS POV · ─────── · ·

After falling asleep to Mia stroking my hair and leaning aganist her, I wake up to find myself tired to a chair. I trug on my hands confused as I begin to wake up. As I finally open my eyes longer enough, I see that I was siting at a dinner table where the family from the photo on the wall sat.

I look to my side to see Ethan in the smam state as me but I was shocked to lean that his hand was stapled to his arm. I gag at looking at it, that was truley disgusting. "Dumb son of a bitch wouldn't know good if it hit him!"

A boy yells who I think was the son, who he laughs as he throws a plate at Ethan. "Lucas!" The mother shouts as she glares at him, the father chops off Son's hand with the knife he had just grabbed off the table

"Goddamn, old man, not again!" I look at them horrified, how can this be alright, "Get out the way, Marguerite! That boy and girl's got to eat!" He yells, I gulp as the mother Marguerite gets up and holds out some food that looked to be human reamins.

"They've got to have their supper. Come here, boy, girl. Let's do this, come on." He says, I grit my teeth and decided to get it over and done with so I open my mouth. This is gonna be disgusting but I didn't want to die by not doing it.

Marguerite finds me it and I could tell I was filching out off disgust. Marguerite smiles and pats my check and whispers somthing that I had just bearly heard, she had whispered. 'Good girl.' Marguerite faces back towards Ethan and gasps at what she sees.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit—he's not eating it. Jack!" Marguerite shouts, Jack the father turns towards her and scoffs at her, "Shut the hell up, Marguerite!" He shouts stomping towards her, "I made that for him! At least she eat it!"

She shouts while pointing at me, "Unlike him!" Jack slaps her and then kicks the chair making her back up. Making me watch with wide eyes, "Get the hell outta here!" Jack shouts, "You're a son of a bitch!" Marguerite shouts stomping her foot as she walks out the room.

Jack walks back towards Ethan and grabs the food that had fell out off his hand, "This was supposed to be a very special feast. Come here, boy." he says bringing the knife closer to his face and then cutting it with the knife, "Come on now."

Jack was preparing to cut him again when suddenly a telephone ring is heard. "God damn it. I bet it's that cop again." Lucas sighs, getting up off his chair from beside the dead a-like women. "Goddamn pigs!"