NINE

A/N: Hello little stars, hope you enjoy this chapter off this book. Hope u are all doing well and lets get into this chapter. :) (ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES, A LOT)

Sorry if this doesn't sense, cause I got very lazy in this chapter so please be nice if this chapter is horrible. I'll check later on for mistakes and that. Not much Mia and Y/n scenes sorry. :(

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Ethan get's into Bakers House and finds a room where Mia was held who was holding Y/n close

Ethan get's into Bakers House and finds a room where Mia was held who was holding Y/n close. He remembers the moment when Mia was looking for a non-existent door while holding his sister. He was still mad about that, Mia had also seemed crazy.

Then he sees Mia attack him with a hatchet. Eveline growls as she glares at him, "This is your fault." She mutters as Ethan looks around panicked. "Why am I seeing this?" He asks, but she doesn't answer.

He sees the scene of an unexpected encounter with Mia's after ill-fated battle. He understands that behind all this was Eveline, manipulating people like puppets. "My Mommy and Mama doesn't like him, so he can die. Now it's Mommy and Mama's turn to kill you. You're gonna be one of us. Then maybe you'll play nicely."

Ethan scoffs, "I'm not playing." He shows Eveline your syringe making her gasp and back away quickly. "No! Get that away from me!" She yells as Mia begins to fight Ethan with the help of Y/n but it doesn't look like a fight, but rather an overcoming of an obstacle. They both struggles to control their body.

Mia grunts as she shouts, "Forget about us! It all has to come down. I-I don't want to hurt you or Y-Y/n. I don't need your pity! Contained. She must be contained." She yells and Y/n nods. In the end, Ethan finds Eveline in the attic and try to give her a shot.

Eveline shouts with tears in her eyes, only she wanted was a family and he was gonna take it away from her. "Stay away! No you don't! No no no!" she screams as Ethan injects Eveline with E-Necrotoxin. The light flashes and she turns into Granny Baker.

"You?" Ethan questions shock as Eveline cries. "Why does everyone hate me?" She asks, she begins to decompose. "Goodbye, Eveline." Ethan mutters as Eveline screams, "It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!"

The whole house turns into a giant monster of black mucus. Ethan fights it to the last bullet and the most seemingly hopeless moment wins. The militaries arrives. One of them walks over to Ethan and takes off his mask.

"I'm Redfield. I'm glad we found you." Soldier says as Ethan groans at him, "The fuck took you guys so long?" The heroes fly away on a helicopter. You see a wide shot on the house, turned into a monster. However, there was two people who escaped...Mia stares eyes wide as she looks at Ethan while holding Y/n's hand.

"Ethan?" Mia asks as Ethan looks at her with a smile but glares at Y/n who smirks, "Mia– You made it. I'm glad." Mia looks at Y/n and then Ethan, "Did I?" Y/n doesn't listen to them but instead looks at the beauty of the Louisiana nature as she leans her head against Mia's shoulder who strokes her hair. Ethan, who was speaking to himself, sums up his adventures.

"They say that when one door closes, another opens. Well, a door closed tonight. And what a long night it was–but not just for me. Mia, Y/n and I weren't the only victims here. So were the Bakers. It was that... thing, Eveline, who made them that way. But now Eveline's dead."

Ethan sees a sign on a helicopter, Umbrella Corporation". "And these guys are here to clean up the mess. I had Just come to terms with nearly losing Mia and....my......sister. But now she's back, I want to start over– put all of this behind us. Maybe this is where the next door opens."

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

THE END

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━