SEVEN

A/N: Hello little stars, hope you enjoy this chapter off this book. Hope u are all doing well and lets get into this chapter. :) (ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES, A LOT)

Sorry if this doesn't sense, cause I got very lazy in this chapter so please be nice if this chapter is horrible. I'll check later on for mistakes and that. Not much Mia and Y/n scenes sorry. :(

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · MIA WINTERS'S POV · ─────── · ·

My eyes slowly open, I look around confused. "How?" I mutter confused, before remembering Y/n, "Y/n! Y/n?" My eyes land on Y/n who was next to me, unconscious. I notice that we were are the ground, near the water. 

We must have landed here when we fell off the boat. I look back at Y/n, who I pull closer to me. As I pulled her closer, I noticed how cold she was, she was freezing. So I pulled her even closer trying to keep her warm.

I see something from the corner of my eye, as I turn to where I saw it. And my eyes widen when I see black slime as it takes Ethan away. "What was that?" I mutter, I slowly begin to get up and pick Y/n up in my arms since she had yet woken up. 

I begin to follow the black slime as it leads to the broken ship. I sigh before walking in it. As I walk around I notice how destroyed, it looked. It didn't help that I had a felling that I've been here before.

As I enter one of the rooms, I suddenly stop dead as I see a vision, that's makes me frown confused. "They're dead! They're all dead!" A worker shouts as they walk backwards and forwards. The other worker looks at them confused.

"What is it?" they ask, "The engine room!" The worker shouts, the other worker shakes their head. "What the fuck are you talking about?" The worker asks, "She killed them all." they say, "Fuck..."

"What the hell is going on?" they ask getting worried, "We need some weapons. Is there any weapons on this ship?" they ask, the worker shakes their head, "I don't know, but... Let's go this way, maybe we can get out of here." they mutter as they leave the room. 

The vision ends. I look around the room, when a gently tap makes me look down. I see that it was Y/n who was tapping me, I smile at her as she smiles back. "Welcome back, love." I mutter as I places a gently kiss on Y/n's head. 

Y/n leans more into me as I tighten my grip on Y/n. I soon continue looking around, I soon see a note on the table. Crew Register: Captain Ed Carlile, Chief Engineer Paul Fitzgerald, First Officer Giovanni Finetti, Second Officer Clark C.