ONE

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · Y/N WINTERS POV · ─────── · ·

It was 9 in the moring, I had woken up due to Ethan moving things around the house. When I had gotten myself up, I had deicded to head down stairs. I enter the kitchen after going to the toliet to get breakfast, as I enter I see Ethan in the living room storting out some books.

I open the fridge and grab a apple and head to the living room where Ethan was. Just as I enter a video of Mia loading on the computer that Ethan must of put on and ws waiting for it to load. Ethan rushes to the computer.

And just as I was about to sit on a chair that was in front of the computer, Ethan pushed me away from it and quickly sat on it first. So that he could see Mia first and see if there was anything new on the computer from Mia.

I had just scoffed at him for that, he was always a self-centered prick. And never cared for those around him, "Hey Ethan and Y/n! I just wanted to send a quick hello and I love you two. I'm gonna be coming home soon!"

I smile sadly at that, this was the first message we had got from Mia before she had gone missing for three years, we still don't know where she is. I look back at the screen to see that Mia was clapping her hands after what she had said.

I though frown when she looks to the side for a moment, was someone there? She then scoffs before she turns back to the camera. "Yay! I cannot wait to be done with this babysitting job... and come home to my loving husband and best friend."

"I miss you. I gotta get back to work. I love you, Ethan. And Y/n, I miss you two so much. I'm sending tons of kisses. Bye!" She says as she pretends to kiss the screen making me chuckle. Oh how much I miss her.... Though a second later I feel something drop out of my pocket.

I look down to see it was my phone so I bend down to get it. But what I didn't see when I had bend down to get my phone that Mia was looking at me with like this weird glint in her eyes, her eyes a darker brown.

Ethan then grabs a hold of the laptop from the side and then the top of it, the webcam on the laptop turns on and Mia appears on the screen. She looks exhausted and wounded. I frown wondering what happened to her. "Mia..." I mutter quietly.

Ethan to frowns wondering what happend to his wife, "Y/n.....,Ethan... You two were right. I did lie to you. I shouldn't have, but... All I can say is that if you get this..." The screen goes black, "Woah! What happened to the screen?"

I asked as Ethan shrugged. How was he meant to know. "Stay away." She finishes, sounding super stressed. I turn to look at Ethan and sigh, "Come on, get ready and take want ever you need to take. We're going somewhere." Ethan says as he gets up and starts to pack a bag.