SIX

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

With Ethan having knowledge of the upcoming trap, he goes to battle with the Son. In the first room, he was offered to sit on a chair and watch a video. And him being an idiot, sat down. "Ethan. E-than. Ethan, Ethan – hold on, hold on, hold on."

"I got something for you."  he shows him the D-series Head. Making Ethan gasp, Lucas smirks. "Looky, looky what I got. You now what this is for? You know what Zoe wants to do with this? She's thing is special."

"No, Ethan, that ain't special. This – this right here is special." he is starting to tear out his nails with pliers. Making Ethan looks away, in disgust. "You see, Ethan, not everybody wants to turn back the clock."

He looks to the side and scoffs, "What? What, Eveline? I'm just trying to show him. I'm just trying to show him that not everybody wants to go back to how things were." Lucas rolls his eyes, "Zoe's a stupid bitch!"

"She doesn't understand that I don't wanna go back to how things were before my father found y'all. Not everybody wants to turn back the clock. So – so, Ethan. Ethan?" He asks, as Ethan doesn't listen to him. Sick of hearing him. 

"You can, uh – you can, um, crawl around underneath that filthy, rotten house all you want looking for them ingredients, but you ain't gonna find a goddamn thing, Ethan. You wanna make that serum?"

"Ooh, baby. You're gonna have to come through me. You hear? Well, come on, Ethan. What do you say?" He says, "Fuck." Ethan mutters as he destroys a trap mine. "Ooo, you've got a good eye." 

Lucas says as Ethan soon destroys a crate. "What do you got against crates, Ethan? Careful, now – they bite back. Guess I'm gonna have to step up my game." He find's a keypad."I know – fucking passwords, right? Why don't you try 0814. No-no-no-no-no! 0621."

"No-no-no-no-no! It's 0514. Well, come on. Take a chance. You never know. Tick tock, tick tock." He laughs. Ethan evades a trap and continues. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the barn fight! Keep it clean, gentlemen – we have rules."

"Fuck you too." He says, "It's how you deal with hardships in life that makes you a man, Ethan! Oh, damn, that's gotta smart. Got to say, I'm impressed. Not only are you still alive, you have all your fingers and toes." 

Lucas says, as a big monster comes out. Ethan begins fighting, soon he kills the big monster. "Fat man down, fat man down. Meh – he was never my favourite anyways." Ethan walks back to the room he was in first and finds a note on a mutated body. He grabs the note and reads it, 1408, You're next.