FIVE

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Soon Ethan meets the Mother. Who was Marguerite, "Aha! ...Damn. Yes, my kiddies! Alright, you piece of shit – I've had about enough of you. I told you to get out! It's mine. Watch this you troublesome piece of shit!"

She shouts, Ethan finds a note near a closed door with dead crow on it. Ethan gulps a he carefully grabs the note. Zoe, You tried to sneak up to the second floor again, didn't you?! Did you think I wouldn't notice?!?!

Even after what happened to Eveline, you just keep talking about some strange medicine. And what are you planning to do with my altar? You better keep those sticky fingers off of it! Nobody touches my sacred altar!

You think your father and I are idiots?! You spoiled pathetic child... I wish you'd NeVEr been born. UnforGlVably pathetic yet always looking DOWN on uS aNd trying to Leave our HOME! After EVERYthing WE'VE done for YOU...

Pathetic PATHETIC pathetic pathetic... If you EVER even touch my altar I'll slice off your chest and serve it up as potroast... Ethan pales, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Jesus – fuck." He mutters, he soon finds the key to the door with a dead crow.

Hhe goes there, but Marguerite is already waiting for him there..."I told you to stay out of here." She scoffs, she then throws Ethan in a pit. "Alright, you little cocksucker, let's get down to business."

Ethan quickly grabs his gun and shoots her in the face. "Not nice, cher. This is beyond the pale, you hear me?" Marguerite questions, he shoots her again and that apparently kill's her. But Ethan isn't so sure though.

Marguerite crawl's to her lamp, "It s mine... It's mine... My light..." She dies like that, Ethan rolls his eyes and grabs the note in a case with the serum. Regarding the -Series serum: the following items be able synthesize serum.

1. D-Series cranial nerve. 2. D-Series peripheral nerve. Ethan sighs before grabbing the serum. Just then the phone rings, Ethan walks up to it and answers, "I think that's it." He says, confusing Zoe for a moment. "Well? Did you find a serum?" She asks.

"I just got done dealing with your mom and her fucking bugs. I wish you coulda warned me." Ethan mutters anger, Zoe sighs. "Sorry about that. What about the serum?" Zoe asks, Ethan nods.

"Haven't found any, but I did find out what we need to make one. A D-series head and an arm. This can't be right..." He mutters, "A head? I think I have that around here somewhere." Zoe says as Ethan gasps horrfied.