44

Lia 🎀
__________

I didn't even realise I had been asleep,I woke up feeling tired and stressed with a terrible headache.

I wasn't expecting to see a huge ass bouquet beside me with a little card that  said:

I'm Sorry😞.  

Nah go lie this cute asf but mi nah forgive Ziddy fi dis,at least not yet e might no breed nobody but e mek dem suck e hood.

I left the roses on the bed and went downstairs to get something to eat. After attempting four times to leave while he was gone I was so weary and tired.

Mi no know why Shack so fraid a him...e wouldn't mek mi leave no matter weh mi do.

I went downstairs and found him serving out what seemed to be curry shrimp and rice and peas.

💭|fooood😋

“Yuh finally wake up...come siddung,"he said smiling.

“Mi no hungry,”i lied walking pass the table and to the cupboard to find something else to eat.

Mi no know why mi a torture mi self eno... e food look nice yuh hell but mi nah eat e.

“But a yuh favourite... shrimp,"he said a look of disappointment on his face.

“Mi no want e,"I said taking out two slices of bread to make a sandwich.

“Lia yuh nah fi talk to mi just come eat e food please,"he begged.

“Mi no want e...wah yuh no understand inna dat!"I said hissing my teeth as I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich.

I took out a caprisun out of the fridge and then went back upstairs.

He had his head on the dining table mi no know if a bawl him a bawl or wah but e luckier than mi...ago mek e head hot him.

I was working on a new advertisement for our new product so I finished that up and posted it while I ate.

After I had finished,Kayla called asking if I was okay. I told her that I was okay and we had a little convo before I told her I was going to sleep.

I said my prayers and was about to go back in the bed,when I decided to go check if he was okay.

I went downstairs and found him sleeping in the sofa,his face still looked sad.

Yuh know seh mi a no wicked already so mi go fi wah blanket and throw e ova him before mi go back upstairs and go sleep.
.............
🌞

I woke a bit late this morning and was surprised with another bouquet of flowers with a card that said: Good Morning Love❤

I left the flowers on the bed and went to the bathroom taking an extra long bathe.

After I came back from the bathroom wrapped in a towel I sat on the bed taking up my phone.

My boss was calling,earlier this morning. I called him back and he answered almost immediately.

“Ms Billings I have been calling you all morning,”he said.

“I'm sorry sir I woke up a bit late...is there a problem?”i asked.

“When are you coming back to Canada?"he asked.