XL

„So, how was I?" he asked with a smirk that already showed his cocky and annoying confidence.

But all you could press out was a tired huff, your head still spinning from the new sensation. Never, ever in your life - after all those years- you have felt like that. Teeny tiny sparkles that floated through the air covered your sight. Your head felt like it was wrapped in cotton and your legs were numb.

Gojo hovered over you to place a small peck on your lips and then flopped himself on top of you. The sudden increase in weight and pressure on you finally made you come back from your little trip to what felt like heaven and you took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of your boyfriend who was looking at you with loving eyes.

„You were amazing," you mumbled and pressed a kiss on the crown of his head since he made himself comfy on top of your chest. „So what can I do for my pretty boy?" you asked, as you started to scratch his bare back. Quickly, you noticed how his skin formed goosebumps and a slight shiver rumbled through his body.

Gojos arm reached out and grabbed the blanket that was shoved to the side of the bed. „Nothing, just keep continuing scratching my back," he mumbled, his voice already sleepy.

„But, but I have to. You made me cum after all."

„Your time will come, baby. And now shut up I wanna nap."

This bitch! All you could do was to let out a snort and shake your head. The man on top of you started to shift around a few times to find a position that was comfortable for him which ended up with his head nuzzled into the crook of your neck, his right leg ankled and wrapped around one of yours and his hand holding your titty.

You placed a loving kiss on the crown of his head and continued to let your nails gently glide over his back. Mindlessly, your fingers traced the crooks and dimple that his muscles formed and you stared against the ceiling. After a while, a gentle snore disrupted the peaceful silence and Gojo had really dozed off on top of you.

What a cutie! Incredible, how the strongest sorcerer on earth is a puddle of cuteness in your hands. Carefully since you didn't want to wake him, you reached out to his nightstand where you placed your phone before. Quickly, you opened your camera and took a cute little photo of him how he was drooling all over you. His cheeks were tinted in a rosy color, his too-long hair hanging into his face, covering his eyes, lips swollen and glowing. Kinda unfair that he's such a natural beauty and you put on layers of makeup and he's still prettier than you.

You sent the picture to him with the comment 'I hope the princess has a nice sleep'. His phone buzzed from the dresser on the other side of the room and made a loud "bzzzz" sound on the wood. The sound caused the man to move and turn slightly in your arms.

Suddenly, a deep yawn escaped from your mouth and you felt how your eyelids turned heavy. Quickly, you put your phone down and slung your limbs around your boyfriend. His face was squished against your chest, making his cheeks pressed flat and his lips pouty. With an amused smile, you gently placed a bunch of kisses all around his head and then pulled him even closer, although this wasn't possible anymore. Satisfied, you closed your eyes and a last yawn filled the room until you now entered the land of sleep as well.

You had no idea when you fell asleep but the clock showed 9.28 pm when you woke up again. The position had shifted and Gojo held you secure in his arms, his large hand holding onto your soft and squishy tummy, body pressed against yours, and his shallow breath tickled the skin of your neck.

Gently, you shifted around to lay on your back instead of on your side but the sudden movement caused him to open his eyes.

„What are doing?" he mumbled, voice deep and raspy from his sleep, tickling your ear. Quickly, he pressed a soft kiss on your temple and turned on his back as well.