XL

TW: mention of weight gain,
Body shaming
•••

Until Gojo interrupted the silence with „Am I now allowed to eat your cookies?"

•••

A few days have passend since Gojo had returned and both of you were mostly busy in your own worlds. He was just doing what he always did. Teaching, going on missions, being a pain in the ass, the usual.

You on the other side tried to actually improve and listend to his suggestion a few days ago. Principal Yaga gave you a cursed puppet to train with, so you used your spare time to figure out how to make your fighting style less stiff. The rest of your day, you watched Satoru teach and the students train.

Shoko had asked if you wanted to go dress shopping with her since you both needed something to wear for the yearly meeting. At first you two planned it as a girls day, just the two of you, getting your nails and hair done, buying a nice dress and sitting in some cafe just spilling some tea.

But as noisy as Gojo is, he read the chat between you and her as he aggressively eyed the screen of your phone and joined with the words "I need a new suit anyways, so let me join."

So now you were currently standing in a suit shop, holding jackets for him. Alone, since Shoko said she has to do something and will join you later.

„What do you think? A three piece or just a shirt with a suit jacket?" he asked holding a black vest.

„I don't care, you'll look good in anything." you answered a bit annoyed and rolled with your eyes. It's not that you don't enjoy shopping with him and giving him advice but he literally has been trying on five outfits that all looked the same to you.

„First of all thank you but you're not really much help, Y/N." he hissed through his teeth and turned to your side.

You inhaled. „Okay, how about I pick an outfit that I think will look good on you and you try it on."

„Deal." he nodded and you both went into separate aisles.

Mindlessly, you let your eyes wander over the options you had, trying to figure out what would suit him. Well, you liked three pieces but they were too formal for Gojo. He was more the easy going type. Blue would match with his eye but on the long run it could be a bit too much and wash them out. So you settled on the color black. Looks neat and expensive.

Quickly, you grabbed a white button up and black suit pants. You decided on a black blazer with a more tighter fit to highlight his skinny waist. Oh, his skinny waist that annoyed you. For what does he need it?

You even picked out shoes for him. As you walked back to the changing room he was patiently sitting on one of the chairs, man spreading like he usually does and head thrown back, staring at the ceiling.

Or you thought. He hasn't even noticed when you approached him. For a few seconds you stared down at him waiting for a reaction from his side but nothing. Then you decided to gently poke his cheek to wake him up. Finally he moved and stretched himself with a yawn, smoothly placing his one arm behind you and squeezed one of your thighs.

„Sir. This is a public area." you joked and leaned down to him and smirked.

„You finished?" he asked and looked at the pile of clothes on your arm.