XLII

„I can get you a shot if you want." she joked and pulled you closer.

Half an hour had passed and you had told her everything that happened today. But there was one single detail you left out.

The kiss.

You still don't know how you feel about it and if this was the right thing to do. Of course, you knew there were no feelings involved since it was a rather spontaneous idea. But something in you set a little spark on fire that made it difficult for you to contain yourself. Because of your old job you were used to physical contact and being casually sexually active and that slowly caught up to you. At first, you were glad that you didn't had to do all these things on a daily basis anymore but now let's say, a little make out session wouldn't be bad.

You were human after all and had your needs and desires. And Gojo wasn't much help either.

And the kiss made it even worse.

Nervous, your leg bounced up and down as you waited for Shoko to come back out of the changing room. She chose a dark blue tight velvet dress with puffy sleeves and a v-shaped neckline. This was her final pick and obviously the best. The woman looked absolute stunning in your eyes. The blue made her skin glow and eyes pop and they way the tight material hugged her body was incredible, the length exposing her more than perfect legs and the white pearl necklace just was the cherry on top.

Finally the curtain opened and she made a gesture to signal it was your turn to try your outfits on. You grabbed the pile of clothes and nodded. With a sigh, you laid down your clothes onto the little stool and started to undress.

Your head was a mess and you couldn't even enjoy the process of getting yourself ready. There were so many mixed feelings that caused a a headache and a weird feeling in your gut.

As you had peeled yourself out of your clothes and were about to put on the first dress, your eyes wandered to your own reflection in the mirror.

It was true, you gained weight. Your hand went to your stomach and pinched into your side, grabbing the soft flesh and you swallowed. The slight thigh gap you had before had disappeared and a few new stretch marks covered the side of your hips. Your arms had become softer and the little pouch you had before was more visible now.

Were you still desirable?

„Y/N, you need help closing the dress?" Shokos voice appeared from the other side of the curtain and caused you to snap back into reality.

„Huh? Me, oh no, I'm just confused, I'm having the piece with the body pearls." you explained and quickly grabbed the clothes. It was a two piece built like a suit. But the top was cropped and connected to the bottom skirt with body chains. Quickly, you slipped into the two piece and stepped out.

It didn't particularly look bad, more the opposite way. You looked absolutely stunning. The tight black skirt hugged your hips, its split revealing one of your legs, and the pearly chain rested around your waist. Shokos mouth hung wide open and she had to blink a few times to process how good you looked. All she could say was a „Damn."

The corner of your mouth twitched lightly and a smile painted your lip.

„I mean, wow." she added. „Like, Y/N. Damn. I mean, shit."