❨ 🌙 ❩ ⵌ ❝ INTERIM 1.3 ! ❞ ⟡

˚ ⟢ .˚ 🌙 ˚. ⟢ ˚

Ginnungagap the Yawning Void
1st of February 2018
22:30 PM

The night was alive with an ominous symphony, the low and guttural growl echoing through the air like a harbinger of doom

The night was alive with an ominous symphony, the low and guttural growl echoing through the air like a harbinger of doom. It mingled with the rhythmic rumble of the train's wheels, creating a spine-chilling cacophony that sent shivers down Galateya's spine. With trepidation gnawing at her heart, she cautiously approached the express' windows, heeding the Wendigo's weary suggestion.

As she peered out into the darkness, her breath caught in her throat at the sight that greeted her. A colossal silhouette loomed just beyond the glass, casting a foreboding shadow over the world beyond. It stood several stories tall, its monstrous form obscured by thick layers of ragged scales that glinted ominously in the faint light. Galateya's pulse quickened as she took in the terrifying sight before her. The creature's head resembled that of a dragon, with a snout that bore a striking resemblance to the stuff of legends. Its eyes glowed with a malevolent light, reflecting the primal fury that burned within its ancient heart.

As the ginormous creature drew nearer to the train, its massive form seemed to glide with an eerie grace, defying its imposing size. Every sinew of its monstrous frame rippled with a fluidity that belied its sheer bulk, each movement executed with a supernatural agility that sent a wave of panic down Galateya's mind. Her breath caught in her throat as she beheld the sight before her, her mind reeling at the incomprehensible enormity of the creature looming just beyond the train's windows. Its towering silhouette cast a shadow over the entire cabin, blotting out the faint light that filtered through the glass. With each step it took, the ground beneath her seemed to tremble, the vibrations reverberating through the carriage floor like distant thunder. The rhythmic thud of its footfalls echoed through the confined space, a haunting reminder of the creature's relentless advance.

The Wendigo's grip around Galateya tightened like the coils of a serpent, simultaneously comforting and unsettling as he drew her close. His touch was firm, almost possessive, as if he were shielding her from unseen dangers lurking in the shadows. With one hand, he pressed firmly over her mouth, silencing any potential cries or gasps that threatened to escape her lips. The other arm encircled her waist, pulling her into a protective embrace that left no space for doubt or hesitation. As he held her, she could feel the tension radiating from the Wendigo's body, his muscles coiled like a spring ready to unleash its energy.

The Wendigo's presence was both reassuring and ominous, like the calm before a storm. Wrapped in the embrace of his cloak, they sat together in a cocoon of darkness that seemed to swallow the world around them. The fabric hung heavy and oppressive, shielding them from the outside world and casting them adrift in a sea of shadows. Despite the suffocating darkness, she felt strangely safe in his arms despite the blanket of distrust that still ravaged her guts. His closeness was a barrier against the unknown, a shield against the terrors that lurked beyond the confines of their sanctuary.