Chapter 11 : What is this place ?

E R I C K

With blurry vision, I woke up. I was at unfamiliar place, never saw this place before. I was on a bed with black-coloured themed bedroom. This place is just like typical mafia's room.

Wait! What!? Am I kidnapped? I remember that man in black outfit forcing me to come with him, maybe he took me here

I got up from bed and saw curtains covering the glasses, I slided the curtains and the view was spectacular, from the view, it was obvious, it wasn't the first floor, I'm high in the sky, even clouds floating beneath.

Suddenly, I heard sound of door opening and jumped into the bed, frightened.

Four men wearing grey suits entered the room and one of them slided the curtains to cover the view and sunlight entering the room, making it darker, comparatively.

Mr. Erick, our boss ordered us to bring you to him. One of them uttered.

What place is this? Where I am right now? What is all this happening? Who is your boss? Where you all are going to take me? Why me? I was panicking.

There's nothing to worry about, you'll get answered to all your questions once you come with us. The other man said.

Somehow, I agree, as I was left with no alternative.

As we got out of room, I saw a huge hall in front of me, where few people were gathered, looks like family, once I felt like it's my sacrifice, I was trembling in fear.

Welcome! Erick! A familiar voice called.
The further I walked I saw the same man standing there who kidnapped me. Along with him, an older man was sitting, and two more men, who resembled the one who kidnapped me, and a woman and cute little girl also sitting on jaguar printed couch, all of them looking at me, which made me more frightened.

As we walked to them, old man stood up and asked me to sit on the couch.

"I know Erick you have no idea what's happening, and that's how we all work, surprising the other. We know everything about Valederou. We also know that you are that person who has valederou blood. A lot of government agencies and mafia groups are trying to find such person, they don't know that we found you, yet. So, you are safe with us." The old man said.

'We are not going to hurt you in anyway, but you are going to stay here from now on. You can take that as order also, because you have no other alternative. I'll be taking care of you.' , the man who kidnapped me uttered.

But, what about my family? What about the people I've left there? You can take everything like that from me! You don't have any right on me! Who are you!? I shouted and started sobbing.

"The Ubikarois" - World's largest Mafia group, that everyone fears of. Even police of any country can't catch us, because all of them are working under us. Even the world's superpowers like U.S.A, Russia, China, U.K, India, etc. are working on our orders. You should be glad we found you before them, because they can misuse the valederou's powers to rise.

I am Leonardo Ubikarois.

Oh! So, his name is Leonardo. I repeated in my mind.

He's my father, and the owner of Ubikarois Mafia - Jeronimo Ubikarois.
Over here, are my two brothers, my younger brother - Luigino Ubikarois, and my older brother - Orazio Ubikarois. She's my mom, walking towards that woman, sitting on couch, Donelle Ubikarois and then I'm cute little sister - Zolia Ubikarois. So, Erick, this is my family 'The Ubikarois'.
Leonardo said with a smirk.

Well, Erick I hope you will get a good company here, I'll try my best to not let you feel lonely. Leonardo giggled.

I'll surely find a way to get out of this house. I mumbled, expecting no one would've heard it.

One more thing, at first it's impossible for you to get out of this house, but if lucky enough, you won't get too far and my men will catch you. Leonardo said with deep voice, seems like a warning.

Well, you might have some idea why you are here, as my father mentioned about valederou. As you are the person according to Valera, who is born with valederou blood, so protecting you from evilness of others we took you here, I'm sure alot of other mafia groups are searching for you, as in a meeting it was revealed that the person with valederou blood has been found, but nothing much to worry as no one has idea about you, no one knows your name.
We have arranged everything for you, but still if there's something you want, let me know. Leonardo said.

You are special to this family, more special to my son, Leonardo. Jeronimo said.

Leonardo had a smile on his face.

You should now go to your room, my men will lead the way. I'll catch up later. Leonardo smiled and said.

Meet you at dinner again, Orazio said.

Then, their men took me to room, in which I woke up.