Chapter 8 : Are we Best friends?

Dinner was over, we both went to Polo's room.

It was very hectic day today, I'm so tired. Erick exhaled.

Even though we got to know something idiosyncratic about you, which makes you so precious, none less than a diamond producing machine, I'm also feeling lethargic, said Polo and giggled.

Um.. Polo? I guess there's a problem over here! Erick exclaimed.

What is it now?

You have only single bed in your room.

Of course, this is room for me alone so there would be a single bed only. Polo said.

Well, then where I'm going to sleep? Do you expect me to sleep on floor? Erick asked sarcastically.

Come one, in the bed you talking about! Polo slightly smiled.

Then where you are going to sleep tonight? Erick asked.

Well, this is my room, so I'm gonna sleep in my bed too! Polo said and smirked.

Erick sat on the bed quietly, confused what to answer. Well he's my best friend, so there's no issue, me sleeping on the same bed as him, Erick gave a thought.

Do you remember my dad alluding about Valera- The Ancient Book? asked Polo.

Um, yeah! Do you know where that book is right now? Erick asked enthusiastically.

Nah mate! No idea about it! But some of it's prints are kept in my dad's library. Well, we can search for that tomorrow, not today. We should sleep now.

Yeah I guess, tomorrow would be a better option. Imma head to bed now.

Erick was laying on bed, solacing himself. He covered his face with blanket.
Polo climbed on bed and also took the blanket.
Now both were in same bed and in same blanket.

------------------------------------------------------------

ERICK'S POV :-

Oh! Damn! We both are in same bed. Polo is my best friend, but why I'm feeling the way I've never felt before! Am I blushing? Wait! Why?
Why I'm shy eyed. He's just my best friend, nothing more than that, or maybe something more than that. Erick! Stop thinking like that! It's not that way! Stop fantasizing.

A blow of hot air blew over my neck region. Then, I realised Polo was so close to me, that I could feel his body heat. Our bodies were touching. This is kind of feeling I've never had in my life before. This feeling is best! Can Polo grab me from back? WAIT WHAT!? ERICK! WHAT YOU JUST SAID!? Why you expecting him to cuddle you from the back? I was thinking the way different than I use to be. Should I shrug? So he take it as sign to cuddle me? Well, that would be weird, I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------

POLO'S POV :-

This is getting hard! It's hard for me to control! Being the type of person who has least self control, having Erick sleeping next to me makes it even worse.
Is he asleep? Or is he still waking? He's having his back towards me. I can see his shiny hairs, and his neck is looking sexy! Just a perfect place to show my art of giving hickies.

Am I right if I think this way? We are best friend. Is this gonna ruin something? Well, maybe just cuddling doesn't mean I'm ruining something, he gonna consider it to be completely platonic, at least I expect that.

Polo adjusts his hand and reaches Erick's waist.
Polo made himself more comfortable and crawled his hand further to have a nice cuddle, and finally he grabbed Erick tightly against him.

Erick gasped, like he was shortening out breaths.

Polo asked calmly, What happened?

'The way you grabbed me! That was unexpected. I thought you were asleep.'
Erick said with immense blush on his face.

Well, I was just trying to cuddle you, can't two best friends just cuddle? Don't you love me-

Huh?! Wha-?

-platonically?

Oh! Yeah! I do, Erick blushed even more.

Well, it's fine, I don't mind that.
That was all I wanted. Erick mumbled.

I couldn't hear that. Polo said interestingly.

Nothing! Aren't you sleepy now?

How I can sleep when you're laying next to me? Polo flirted.

Erick was flushed. Unexpected about that reply.

I just laughed it away, making it like he never said anything like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(((())))--------------------------

Well, this is first time interacting with you guys! I would really appreciate if you could share this story with all your friends, that would give me boost to write further.

Did you guys expected, story to take this sharp turn? Well, alot of things are waiting. Just stay tuned ;)

- Heyyyyyyyyyyyyman

Lots of love to ya all ~