Chapter 4 : The Salty Note

A note kept on table, pervaded with feelings. Few words were refracted and blurred with tear drops.
Erick, a boy who daily goes to church, was now laying in bed in morning. It seems like he buried his faith with his father.
Traumatized by his life, he wasn't able to bear this anymore.
This was, what his feelings in note depicted.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I can't bear this anymore. I can't let my innocent soul suffer in this lifeless body. I've done alot. I've done enough, ... Enough for myself. I might not be fulfilling what my parents thought, but I did everything as hard as I could. Inspite, of my best efforts, I still endure agony.

"I put my faith in almighty, he took my life from me. Maybe, society wasn't the only one, which wanted me to abide, the deity was also planning against me."

{ Heart aches }
Erick felt everything against him.

I'm gonna close my chapter today, maybe this was the life I could enjoy. Never expected, can someone have same dates for birth and death. It might be unique. Isn't it?
I know mom, you are already petrified by demise of dad, but I don't wanna trouble you. This is the foremost flair I could do for you.

Erick wrote in letter.

Tears falling on paper continuously.

Note was now soaked with shreds.

Erick stood up from table, kept the note at noticable place. He was stepping towards something inevitable, which can't be undone.

Erick plodded downstairs, in direction of kitchen. He clasped the knife in his cold hands trembling with trepidation.

He instantly made his way to his room. As he was ascending the stairs, he heard squeaking of floor. He panicked and threw the knife on stairs.

"Happy Birthday Erick", his mother said delightfully.

Erick calmed down. Expecting the wish from his mother during dawn was something he never envisaged.
The mishap happened, totally substituted Carla.

Erick dashed and embraced his mother.

Maybe his mother prevented something drastic. But, Erick was still facing agony. Erick galloped to his room, picking knife recklessly which he dropped earlier.

Erick closed his eyes, the sharp edge of knife touched his wrist. Slightly pressed the knife, making a small impression. Erick felt drops of blood on his feet.

He ceased

He ceased.
Erick moderately opened eyes, his eyes widened. He bowed his head, gazing at his feet.
He was stunned for split second, entirely stupefied, because he saw something mesmerizing and idiosyncratic.

"Am I distinctive? How's this possible? This is marvellous. Look at this beauty, it's sublime", Erick said dumbfounded, because the masterpiece he saw, was literally ENTHRALLING!