It was all part of his plan: bring back Thalia, then manipulate her to support the titans. I don't think it'll work. I can't see her listening to him, no matter what they had going on before.

Thalia's a very strong-willed sort of person, and I know for a fact that she cares for the people at camp. I can't think of anything he could tempt her with that she would actually care for enough to abandon her family.

I hate how he's using her like some sort of pet, a lapdog to do what he wishes. It makes me feel sick. Some days, I can't believe this is the same Luke who came up to me, smiling, full with promises of the new home we would shape together.

They were all lies.

Lies upon lies upon lies, all crafted delicately to shape the empire of a tyrant who Luke foolishly hoped would solve the problems in our messed up world. I;m not sure this world can even be fixed, with all the problems it has.

Then again, life is also filled with love and joy. I should know, being a Daughter of Aphrodite. I would never give any of this up even if it meant that everything would magically be perfect. I couldn't ever leave Charlie, or Clarisse, my siblings, or my family back at home. Because what's life without its ups and downs?

That's why, instead of giving up, I want to keep on fighting. Despite all that seems to be against me, I can't give up hope. Not when it's all I have left.

~🌊