Charlie told me Luke was getting a new sword made. I don't know what to think. Ever since I joined him, hoping he would make this messed-up world of the gods just a tad bit fairer, I've been second guessing myself.

The first time was when I figured out that he was working with Kronos to try and bring down Olympus. I've always learned how horrid the titans were, with the lord of time being the worst of them all, yet the way Luke talked about him made it sound as if all he wanted was to take down the monarchy and start from anew.

The winners do write history. Perhaps the Titans weren't so bad after all. Then again, the Lord of Time was known to have a silver tongue. I don't know... perhaps the gods aren't perfect, but will the Titans be any better?

The next time that I began to get doubts was when I discovered his plan to use Percy. At first, he only wanted to steal the Bolt to start a war... but when he found out that Percy was a son of Poseidon, and therefore likely to be suspected as the thief and given a quest, he devised a scheme to bring the Bolt to Kronos.

When he first told me, I refused to believe it. It was unthinkable to sacrifice a young demigod, one of the very people that we were fighting to make a better world for. I protested, and he asked if I knew a better way.

I don't.

Now, this sword that Charlie tells me about; able to slaughter those from both worlds.... It unnerves me. Why would Luke even require such a brutal weapon? The war we're fighting, the mortals are innocent. They neither fight for the Olympians nor against them.

I'm starting to wonder whether Luke truly wants to help, or if he is simply seeking revenge. Even if his intentions are pure, can I trust him with the Titan Lord manipulating his every move?

New story! Just warning y'all: most chapters will be about this length, aka pretty short. Sorry.

 I hope you guys enjoy!

~🌊