Chapter ten:

Aaliyah's pov:

As I am getting ready for bed i receive a notification on Instagram.

Landonorris has started following you.

I smile at my phone and wonder how he found my Instagram. I accept his follow request and then place my phone back onto my bedside table. I walk into the bathroom and then I finish getting unready by washing my face and by brushing my teeth. Once i have complete that I walk towards my dresser and grab my pjs and a hoodie to get changed into.

i have been lying in bed watching a movie for the last 30 mins when i had another notification on my phone. Lando has messaged me. i grab the tv remote and pause the movie.

Lando: Hey I just wanted to say thankyou, I had a really good day today.

Aaliyah: hey Lan, you don't need to thank me I should be thanking you for the paddock passes and for letting us both sit in your car.

Lando: Its not a problem.

Lando: I was wondering if you and Mattheo wanted to meet up before heading to the track to get some breakfast maybe. I know a really good café near the track. They sell the best food ever.

Aaliyah: Sure we would love that only if you have time in your schedule. I bet you are really busy on race weekends.

Lando: I am busy but I can always find time for my best friend Mattheo!

Aaliyah: aww aren't you so sweet

Lando: I try. 😂

Aaliyah: 🤣🤣

Aaliyah: how did you find my Instagram? I don't remember giving you my last name.

Lando: You didn't but Mattheo gave me his full name so I hoped you had the same last name. Luckily for me you do.

Aaliyah: oooh ok that makes more sense.

Lando: i need to go now so i will see you in the morning. meet me at [address] at 8:30?

Aaliyah: Sounds perfect. We will see you tomorrow, Goodnight

Lando: Goodnight Liyah x

I smile and place my phone back on the table. I cant wait for tomorrow. i reach for the tv remote and begin playing the movie again.

I must of fallen asleep whilst watching the movie because the next thing I know is I am walking up to my alarm.

I lay in bed for a few minutes and then decide it's probably best for me to get ready. I get out of bed, stretch and then walk towards Mattheos room. I quietly open the door and see him still fast asleep. I check the time and see it's only 6:30 am so I decide to let him sleep for a bit longer.

I walk in my bathroom and turn the shower on. I get undressed and then walk into the walk water. Once I have finished in the shower, I walk to my room and then pick out an outfit to wear. I decide to wear blue jean shorts, a white cropped cami which has a square neck, a papaya coloured open shirt and white converse. I walk to my vanity and put on some jewellery and then sit down to dry my hair. Once my hair is fully dry, I decided to do my makeup routine which consists of blush, mascara and lipgloss.

After I finish styling my hair, I get up from my vanity stool and walk to check on Mattheo. I open his door and see his is awake playing with his toys. The door creaks which makes Mattheo turns around. He gives me a big smile before getting up and walk towards me.

"Good morning my love, how did you sleep?" I say whilst I kneel down to give him a hug. He hugs me back and says " good morning mamma, I slept good. I am so excited for today we get to go back to the track!"

"Yh I'm excited too but before that we are going out for breakfast with someone very special." I say "who with" he questions. "It's a surprise. Now let's get ready so we aren't late" I respond.

15 minutes later and he is bathed and ready for the day. He is wearing a similar outfit to me. Blue jean shorts, the mclaren oversized t-shirt from reiss,white converse, and of course a Lando Norris papaya cap.

"Wait I have the perfect idea" Mattheo says as he runs out of his room. I follow behind him as he walks into my room. He walks over to my dresser and reaches for the McLaren cap that matches his. "Here wear this so we will be matching!" He says whilst handing the cap to me. "Ok baby" I say and place the cap onto my head.

I check the time and see it's time to leave. "Are you ready to go now" I ask. He nods and walks to the door waiting for me to open it. I grab my crossbody bag from the hook and place it in my shoulder. I also grab my house and car keys and then open the door. I lock the door and then walk towards the elevator. When we get there someone is already walking out so we don't need to wait for it. We say good morning to our neighbours and the walk into the elevator. Once we have reached the ground floor, we make our way to my car.

As Mattheo climbs into his car seat I get a notification on my phone. Before I check what the notification is, I buckle his car seat and then get into the drivers seat. I open my phone and see Lando has messaged me again.

Lando: Good morning. I just wanted to check we are still one for breakfast today.

Aaliyah: Good morning, yes we are about to leave my apartment. We will be there in about 25 minutes.

Lando: ok see you then

I place my phone down and then begin the journey to the cafe.