Chapter three:

Aaliyah's Pov:

I froze in place while looking at the person in front of me. Why is he more beautiful in person. Who gave him permission to be this pretty.

"Mamma, it's Lando Norris" Mattheo whispered staring at the man infront of us.

"Ae you ok buddy, are you hurt, do you need anything?" Lando asks Mattheo. Lando's face is full of worry and concern.

"Yup I am ok just a little scratch, my mamma fixed it look" Mattheo showed lando his elbow with a plaster on it.

"Ok I am glad you are ok now". He said while his eyes are drifting towards me.

"Are you ok, you aren't hurt are you?"

"No I am fine Thankyou for asking" I replied with a smile on my face.

Lando let out a sign of relief and his features softened.

"Good" he said smiling at me.

"I like your outfit little man, it's like mine" Lando stated while gesturing to his outfit. It is in fact similar to mattheo's with the same shirt, same style of jeans and black trainers. The only difference was the cap. While Mattheo's is the normal papaya orange cap, lando's is the miami special edition cap.

"Oh yeh it is, that's so cool I am matching with lando Norris" Mattheo giggles.

"All you need is this Miami cap"Lando says whilst taking his cap off and handed it to Mattheo. Mattheo looks at me for permission, I was about to say I will go buy him one when lando says "you can have it I have another one in my driver room. Please take it."

I nodded at Mattheo. He reaches for the cap and places it onto his head. Its a bit big but he will grow into it.He starts to wriggle in my arms meaning he wants to be placed back onto the floor so I do just that.

"Thankyou!!" Mattheo says while hugging lando's legs.

"It's ok buddy" Lando laughs while squatting down to hug him back. I smile at the interaction. It's so cute to watch.

"This is the best day ever" Mattheo says. When they have finished hugging Mattheo came back towards me and hugs my leg. I look down, smile at him and rub my hands through his blonde hair. "I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, is this your first race you are attending?" Lando questions. I look back up at him to see him already looking at me. "Yh it is his first race, I have been to the Silverstone Grand Prix before but it was a long time ago" I replied. "I hope your first race doesn't disappoint you" "It won't because I have met my favorite driver, can I have a photo so I can show grandpa?" He asked. "Of course" Lando replied while he squats down. I take a couple of photos, check to see if they are ok and then look up to see Lando and Mattheo talking to eachother. "What's your name little man?" Lando asked. " My name is Mattheo James Myers" Mattheo replied with a proud smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you Mattheo" Lando says with a smile on his face.

He stands back up to his normal high and looks at me. " I never asked for your name either." " it's Aaliyah" I replied smiling at him. "It's nice to meet you too Aaliyah" Lando replies whilst he hold out his hand. "Nice to meet you too" I say and place my hand in his to shake.

"I better get going now, I need to get ready for practice one" Lando says after a few minutes of us talking.
"Ok it was nice to meet you Lando good luck" I replied.
"Thankyou again for the cap!" Mattheo says to Lando.
"No problem, I will see you later" he said waving at us whilst he walks to the paddock.