Chapter five:

Aaliyah's pov:

I am in shock. I can't believe he has invited Mattheo to the garage to look at his car. "Are you sure?" "Yes ma'am" he replies. I turn to Mattheo and see his is already looking at me." Do you want to go and see Lando'a car baby?" I ask him. Mattheo face lit up with excitement. "Yes please" he says getting up from where he was sitting. "Ok great if you would like to follow me." The McLaren worker says as I get up from the ground.

I hold Mattheo's hand in mine as we follow the worker. I can't believe this is happening. Once we get close to the paddock the worker hands me two paddock passes. "Here are your paddock passes for the weekend" he says with a smile on his face. "For the weekend?" I question. "Yes ma'am you are allowed to come into the paddock all weekend." I place the landyard round my neck and then had Mattheo his so he can do the same.

"If you just scan your pass here the gate will open and allow you to enter the paddock" the worker says to us. "Ok" I reply. I lean down and pick up Mattheo so he can scan his pass. "Scan you pass here my love" I say to Mattheo and point to were he need to place his pass. Once I see the green tick I place him back on the ground and tell him to walk in. I then scan my pass so I can enter the paddock.

"Ok if u will follow me I will take you to the garage" the McLaren employee says. I nod and follow him.

As we enter the garage it finally began to feel real. We are actually going to see the McLaren garage and the car of Lando Norris. "Hey Aaliyah, hey Mattheo how are you guys?" I hear. I look to my left and see Lando in his race suit. "Lando!" Mattheo says and walks up to him to give him a hug. "Thankyou for inviting us here. This is like a dream come true!" He adds. " You are welcome. I wanted to try and make it up to you after your accident earlier" Lando replies whilst hugging Mattheo back."You really didn't have to do this. You have already said sorry and we forgave you" I add to the conversation. "I know but I still felt bad because he got hurt" Lando adds while looking at me. "I am ok Lando it's only a little scratch" Mattheo says while looking up at him. "Ok if you are sure" Lando says.

"Do you want to sit in my car?" The McLaren driver says to Mattheo. "I can do that!!" Mattheo says with a big smile on his face. Lando nods and then leads us towards his car. Lando picks up Mattheo and then places him into the f1 car. "Mattheo you look so cool how do you feel?" I ask him. "It feels so Cool mamma. I want to be a formula one driver when I am older! I am going to be just like Lando." I smile at the response. If he really wants to be a formula one driver he should really start karting.