Chapter two:

Aaliyah's pov:

I have just parked the car on the parking lot and now we are walking towards the track. Surprisingly it's not as busy as I thought it would be but that could be because we have got here early to avoid the queues. It feels so surreal to be here to actually watch the formula one in person. I have been a fan of f1 since I was a little kid. I grew up around motorsports because of my dad being a massive fan of moto gp and formula one. The adrenaline you get from watching high speed races is so exciting and I can't wait to share that with my own son. Thinking of the memories I made with my dad while watching races makes me miss my home in the uk but I  needed to get away from there as fast as I could.

I look down at Mattheo and see him already look at me.

"You ok baby?" I question, squatting down to be closer to him. He quickly hugs me tightly and rests his head on my chest.i wrap my arms around him and stand back up to my normal high with him in my arms.

"Yes I'm fine. Thankyou for bringing me here."

I sigh in relief. I thought something was wrong.

"It's ok my love anything for you"

"I love you mamma"

"I love you so much baby boy" I said kissing his head.

My phone started to ring, I looked at who it was and it's my dad.

"Hey dad" I said

"Hey how are you princess"

"I am good thankyou, we just got to the track Mattheo is so exited"

"Good I'm glad you are there safely, can I speak to Mattheo real quick?" My dad questions.

"Of course hang on" I said to my dad while I told Mattheo it was grandpa. His face lit up and I placed him on the floor and gave him my phone. While he was on the phone I look round to see it was getting more busy and it got closer to practice 1. While I was in my own world someone bumps into my shoulder making me stumble forwards and knocking Mattheo over which meant my phone fell on the floor. Before I even look at the person who bumped into me I knelt down to Mattheo and checked if he was ok

"Are you ok baby, are you hurt?" I ask worriedly.

"I am ok mamma I just scraped my elbow"he said. I could tell he was trying to mask the pain he was in but I didn't pry and further and checked his elbow. It wasn't that bad but It still hurts my heart to see him injured and in pain. I grabbed my bag, quickly grab a little plaster out of it and place it on the scrape.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going I am in a rush" I heard a voice say behind me. I pick up Mattheo and then reach for my phone and the look at the screen while I stand up. Great I need a new phone. The screen is smashed into a million pieces. I try to turn it on and surprisingly it actually turns on.

"It's ok it was an accident" I said while Turing around.